cant see anything

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

I see an website, i see an website who give me to understand what they think
and abracadabra its the same, i never search for informations i never join something.
That iam god was my own Illumination, but what i cant understand is?!

Why i see so many people who need to know the same cause they dont where here when they dont, listen guys what was wrong on your way that you stop to change something on the planet to the good things, what stops you ,and make you to only write something here in the forum?

BTW all content here in forum are very rare and very cool, i love the work of somebodys here, but dont lose your goals.

why only people ("humans") only see what they want to see?
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

truth is painful, such as perhaps knowing what a "loved" ones true intentions were just to use you, i can think of countless examples. a good example is that an animal hunting only focuses on the hunt and nothing else for survival.
this entire rabbit hole starts off and is designed to be mysterious, alluring, and a, a little scary, as all realities. the best information either comes from the discomfort of change, or in states of extreme peace in which the information presented is the essence of peace. Most of the time its a mix of both like walking on water during a storm or atleast thats what it meant to me
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

anyday, i think it is like 2 month ago.
I was drinking Water, i see the water.
i look into it.
i look into it and it was speaking to me (that it spoke to me is a metaphor)
so now....
now i taste it again.

And you know what it was after i taste it? it was no water anymore

i will not stand any long time on this world here , when we cant find a way to change something, then i need to go again, cause in this world i wont life
i wont
i swear
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

People will miss you, I don’t know your life, your emotions or your thoughts, unlike how some black magicians will try to convince you.

I remember getting offered to leave, to die, and end the senseless torrent but I was scared how I’d leave others.
On a rock we are some say, just some random prison pebble, with proper effort we can find ourselves turning the tide, not all your thoughts are yours but controlling the mind is up to us, even though you will probably never be asked to or guided to.
You make a change in yourself, the world shifts slightly, it may invite more dark thoughts, most likely it will, the same serpent that leads to creatively build a house will show you how to knock down your neighbors through their weak spot.
Everything has dual purpose, a gun can be used to kill children and protect against intruders. It’s why Christ said he brought a sword, and knew what his philosophy was capable of, because it is the philosophy of the universe.
This is why, when the false ones come preaching nothing but love and light, and that they can do no wrong, you will understand their goal. Part of what makes a man king is that he considers what he is darkly capable of, instead of repressing it and allowing darkness to sneak upon him unknowingly. The worst abuser is one who doesn’t even think he is, or is justifying it to himself, comparable to the sadist feeding off the pain, and the power “rush”.

Ignorance is bliss and blinding, you don’t have to know everything to be a good and capable person, you’ve done it countless times before you even could think complexly, but hiding in your shell invites it just as much as worrying about the monster in your closet always does.
I’d rather learn, dissect it, understand and let myself not live in thinking constantly about it, but my mind doesn’t quit, sometimes it quite excessive, and it has its share of vulnerabilities, but I prefer it over thinking little. But what’s the point off a giant well without a bucket or hose. So this year that’s what I’ve been doing
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 04:25 People will miss you, I don’t know your life, your emotions or your thoughts, unlike how some black magicians will try to convince you.

I remember getting offered to leave, to die, and end the senseless torrent but I was scared how I’d leave others.
On a rock we are some say, just some random prison pebble, with proper effort we can find ourselves turning the tide, not all your thoughts are yours but controlling the mind is up to us, even though you will probably never be asked to or guided to.
You make a change in yourself, the world shifts slightly, it may invite more dark thoughts, most likely it will, the same serpent that leads to creatively build a house will show you how to knock down your neighbors through their weak spot.
Everything has dual purpose, a gun can be used to kill children and protect against intruders. It’s why Christ said he brought a sword, and knew what his philosophy was capable of, because it is the philosophy of the universe.
This is why, when the false ones come preaching nothing but love and light, and that they can do no wrong, you will understand their goal. Part of what makes a man king is that he considers what he is darkly capable of, instead of repressing it and allowing darkness to sneak upon him unknowingly. The worst abuser is one who doesn’t even think he is, or is justifying it to himself, comparable to the sadist feeding off the pain, and the power “rush”.

Ignorance is bliss and blinding, you don’t have to know everything to be a good and capable person, you’ve done it countless times before you even could think complexly, but hiding in your shell invites it just as much as worrying about the monster in your closet always does.
I’d rather learn, dissect it, understand and let myself not live in thinking constantly about it, but my mind doesn’t quit, sometimes it quite excessive, and it has its share of vulnerabilities, but I prefer it over thinking little. But what’s the point off a giant well without a bucket or hose. So this year that’s what I’ve been doing
you know me cause,
its me,you
that is why you are here
or your an journalist
you knwo what the website is talking about you know about the evokation
you know me, iam you

btw its sounds like i wanna sucide thats not what iam talking about, but when nobody hears me cause nobody of my family and friends does, i will change to the normal life.
but i wont caus ethats not the happy one, its only an theather or circus like
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 04:25 People will miss you, I don’t know your life, your emotions or your thoughts, unlike how some black magicians will try to convince you.

I remember getting offered to leave, to die, and end the senseless torrent but I was scared how I’d leave others.
On a rock we are some say, just some random prison pebble, with proper effort we can find ourselves turning the tide, not all your thoughts are yours but controlling the mind is up to us, even though you will probably never be asked to or guided to.
You make a change in yourself, the world shifts slightly, it may invite more dark thoughts, most likely it will, the same serpent that leads to creatively build a house will show you how to knock down your neighbors through their weak spot.
Everything has dual purpose, a gun can be used to kill children and protect against intruders. It’s why Christ said he brought a sword, and knew what his philosophy was capable of, because it is the philosophy of the universe.
This is why, when the false ones come preaching nothing but love and light, and that they can do no wrong, you will understand their goal. Part of what makes a man king is that he considers what he is darkly capable of, instead of repressing it and allowing darkness to sneak upon him unknowingly. The worst abuser is one who doesn’t even think he is, or is justifying it to himself, comparable to the sadist feeding off the pain, and the power “rush”.

Ignorance is bliss and blinding, you don’t have to know everything to be a good and capable person, you’ve done it countless times before you even could think complexly, but hiding in your shell invites it just as much as worrying about the monster in your closet always does.
I’d rather learn, dissect it, understand and let myself not live in thinking constantly about it, but my mind doesn’t quit, sometimes it quite excessive, and it has its share of vulnerabilities, but I prefer it over thinking little. But what’s the point off a giant well without a bucket or hose. So this year that’s what I’ve been doing
and iam not an human
cause iam not an part of the system
iam a god
iam the spider who see the pyramide and the sun (the dreams)
and i see the system (pyramide)
and the eye (spider)
go straigt on top of the sun
and make a net to his dreams to get in

sorry for my bad english
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 04:25 People will miss you, I don’t know your life, your emotions or your thoughts, unlike how some black magicians will try to convince you.

I remember getting offered to leave, to die, and end the senseless torrent but I was scared how I’d leave others.
On a rock we are some say, just some random prison pebble, with proper effort we can find ourselves turning the tide, not all your thoughts are yours but controlling the mind is up to us, even though you will probably never be asked to or guided to.
You make a change in yourself, the world shifts slightly, it may invite more dark thoughts, most likely it will, the same serpent that leads to creatively build a house will show you how to knock down your neighbors through their weak spot.
Everything has dual purpose, a gun can be used to kill children and protect against intruders. It’s why Christ said he brought a sword, and knew what his philosophy was capable of, because it is the philosophy of the universe.
This is why, when the false ones come preaching nothing but love and light, and that they can do no wrong, you will understand their goal. Part of what makes a man king is that he considers what he is darkly capable of, instead of repressing it and allowing darkness to sneak upon him unknowingly. The worst abuser is one who doesn’t even think he is, or is justifying it to himself, comparable to the sadist feeding off the pain, and the power “rush”.

Ignorance is bliss and blinding, you don’t have to know everything to be a good and capable person, you’ve done it countless times before you even could think complexly, but hiding in your shell invites it just as much as worrying about the monster in your closet always does.
I’d rather learn, dissect it, understand and let myself not live in thinking constantly about it, but my mind doesn’t quit, sometimes it quite excessive, and it has its share of vulnerabilities, but I prefer it over thinking little. But what’s the point off a giant well without a bucket or hose. So this year that’s what I’ve been doing
and the problem is i dont have nor more questions caus ei know about everything

everybody know about everything that is why we are here ?
that is why i search for an forum like this its my first one
and i think iam right here cause the mystery on this site is an very good compact from all knowlegde what somebody need or where somebody know directly okay here iam right here we are
here are WE
dont know how i can say it perfectly

but you called me and now I am here, but I only see prophecies so far, I haven't read everything in the forum


but iam here now, and all what i know is that i need my prophets to get what the humans make, i was blind
i was a long time not here 2020 years
but now iam
and i want to know everything what does the humans do

but i dont ask for it

who is hearing my words know what iam mean and know how he can talk with me , and is interest to talk with me

i have no worries not everybody can do not everybody interesst for it

but i think its a good thing to say what is possible to do here
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

3301313.1411033 wrote: 22 Dec 2020 04:54 the human.png
iam not the spider iam the sun

who see all of you

i see , what you want to see

when you are there , the sun, you see there is a nother one, and you climb again to the sun
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again

you find every time a new sun

somebody can say what iam talking about is a little bit reality?
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I have everything I need to know, and the gateway to know. But just like you said, I’m still curious in looking at how every average person goes about things.

“You find everytime a new sun”

Everyone looks at the sun everyday and everyday and everyone sees something a little different and new each day.
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:10 I have everything I need to know, and the gateway to know. But just like you said, I’m still curious in looking at how every average person goes about things.

“You find everytime a new sun”

Everyone looks at the sun everyday and everyday and everyone sees something a little different and new each day.
yeah exactly, but what is when you are the sun and see what the people se, and want to see?
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:10 I have everything I need to know, and the gateway to know. But just like you said, I’m still curious in looking at how every average person goes about things.

“You find everytime a new sun”

Everyone looks at the sun everyday and everyday and everyone sees something a little different and new each day.
me too, but at the end its ever the same
the dream for money
the dream for freedom
the dream for bitches

the dream for

but what is when you are the dream

you change you make
you
you
you

you need to life in future your dna need to life over millions of years, and when its only an sperm
what you send in the space and its come back and produce a new one of you

when you can remember in the next life you will never die
and can life next where the other life stops
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:10 I have everything I need to know, and the gateway to know. But just like you said, I’m still curious in looking at how every average person goes about things.

“You find everytime a new sun”

Everyone looks at the sun everyday and everyday and everyone sees something a little different and new each day.




never see an human who show us the pov from the sun
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I understand that, because how can I not exist anymore if I also do in the future? Just as how can I be dead if i also have a child.

i wasnt incarnated before, unless you can count my restructuring of ideas and killing the person a slave to humanity by plucking myself out the game. And I don’t think I will incarnate again, it’s always a choice, but eternity is always there, and my peers are fresh souls too, I’d rather not abandon that. But I can still see into past or future, same means of astral projection and teleporting soul, folding space time
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I dream, to be well off in this life, to create and have enough to go on trips and not live in shackles of conformity and financial ruin. Unfortunately I do have to acquire money to do the things I do, even with the ability to astral travel, I start to desire it less when I can only do it with people who can also do it.
I just want my traditional life, not a slave not a clone, but apart and seemingly average though I know I will always not be.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest