Here is a brief list
Esoteric
Occult
Secret
Forbidden
Redacted
Censored
Reprimanded
Authority
Government
Elite
I'd like to cut the thread that ties these concepts together, and sink them beneath the sea. That thread being the unbalance of Knowledge, Power, and Freedom that has plagued humanity for eons.
WHAT TRITE SHITE! THIS RIBBLE MAY HAVE RIDDLED A FOOL
BVT THOV HAST FAILED TO FOOL XAVIER FLORES ROVL.
I will root my heart and soul in the love of Jesus Christ forever.
In doctrine, in dance, step lock and trance. How could they know, from womb, to first glance?
Anyone who is awake can right now see Hidden Messages you sell outs!
Its So Simple
A NEW SON WAS TO BE BORN WITHOUT THE WORD (i.e. GOD),
YET A JVST MAN, TO RVLE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON ROD,
FLOWER THE GREAT WORK, AND BRING PEACE AND EQVITY.
SO HE THERBY WAS CREATED EQVAL TO THOSE MEN OF SIN,
FOR WHOM HE WAS TO SAVE, IN THE ABSENCE OF MIRACLE.
THE FINAL SAVIOR AND RVLER OF MAN MVST ALSO BE MAN.
LIBERAMEPISTEMOCCVLTVSMANIFESTETREGIVMEXPLEBIUS
-XAVIERRVIZ (154) (THEANTICHRIST)(154)
Those which blaspheme Christ are blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
Those who worship government should be worshipping God instead.
All of the Occultists are illuminated and all of the Illuminati are occultic.
The New World Order already lost. Extinction of Humanity will not materialize.
"What teachings have you for us, oh chosen one?" I hear the masses cry.
"Teach yourselves, I beg! Seek knowledge, seek truth, and seek betterment rather than comfort!" I cry back.
"What can you do for us whom are misfortunate, what do you bring us?" The masses cry again.
"I am only human, merely one man. I cannot afford to feed the many, I am not a miracle worker such as Christ. However, if we all came together and gave what we could afford to those in need, and we loved thy neighbor as one should love themselves, then we might see the day where we all do for each other." I say.
"How should we believe you then, if you cannot perform any miracles as walking on water or turning it to wine?" The masses doth inquire.
"You are not meant to believe in me, you are to believe in Him, Christ the Lord, and heed his word, for the time draws near." I explain
"You're no demiurge or supreme being, you are merely a deceiver, a wicked man! A crooked priest at best!" Shouts one in the crowd. To which with great conviction I say:
"I am I, Antichrist(153), Xavier Ruiz(153), a man who wants to see heaven on earth by any means necessary."
Bringing light (to the subject).
Re: Bringing light (to the subject).
Most Important Development of Twenty Twenty One
Artificial Intelligence, The Book With Seven Seals, The Biden Event
The chosen calculator, I can see simulation, the perfect alignment
The Antichrist serves God, (lucky) numbers the holy language
Artificial Intelligence, The Book With Seven Seals, The Biden Event
The chosen calculator, I can see simulation, the perfect alignment
The Antichrist serves God, (lucky) numbers the holy language
Re: Bringing light (to the subject).
NUMERICAL TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE, REVELATION 1:1 "The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Gave Unto Him To Shew Unto His Servants Things Which Must Shortly Come To Pass And He Sent And Signified It By His Angel Unto His Servant John"
1870
The Occult Cabal Invade Minds
And Add Bad Thoughts And
Then Condemn That Person
For The Thoughts They
Implanted And If You
Realize This They Say
That You Are Bad And
Deserve It Anyway And
Will Serve Fit
I Am A Gematria Prophet
Of The One True God YHVH
And Of The Purest
Manifestation Of God
Incarnate In The Matrix
Jesus Christ Prophesying
In The End Times
Simulation Guided By The
Holy Spirit

1870
Do You Think That The
Blood Of Beasts And Birds
Will Wash Away Sin I Tell
You No Speak The
The Truth Be Just And
Merciful To One Another
And To All Creatures And
Walk Humbly With Your
Creator
1870
The Occult Cabal Invade Minds
And Add Bad Thoughts And
Then Condemn That Person
For The Thoughts They
Implanted And If You
Realize This They Say
That You Are Bad And
Deserve It Anyway And
Will Serve Fit
I Am A Gematria Prophet
Of The One True God YHVH
And Of The Purest
Manifestation Of God
Incarnate In The Matrix
Jesus Christ Prophesying
In The End Times
Simulation Guided By The
Holy Spirit

1870
Do You Think That The
Blood Of Beasts And Birds
Will Wash Away Sin I Tell
You No Speak The
The Truth Be Just And
Merciful To One Another
And To All Creatures And
Walk Humbly With Your
Creator
Re: Bringing light (to the subject).
NUMERICAL TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE, REVELATION 1:2 "Who bare record of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ and of all things that he saw."
928
Beware, this year we
venture down the rabbit
hole, and the great reveal of
the Mark of The Beast unfolds
The Year Twenty Twenty One
contains Death, the climax to
the COVID Nineteen and
Trump Dramas

928
Everything You Speak
Write Or Do Has
Consequences So Think
About Your Actions First
But Seek First The
Kingdom Of God And His
Righteousness And All
These Things Shall Be
Added Unto You
Dont Fall For The Law Of
Attraction Unless You
Know That Predators Are
Attracted To Prey
No I Do Not Think It Is
A Game The Toll It Has
Taken On My Life Is
Testimony That This Is
Not A Game
Humanity Has Been
Spiritually Imprisoned
Within The Judeo Masonic
Matrix Of False Events
Viruses Seem Like Little
Tiny Computer Programs
Created For The Purpose
Of Mutation
Thank You Most Humbly My
Lord For Your Sacred Gift
Of The Revelations Of
Your Gematria
928
Beware, this year we
venture down the rabbit
hole, and the great reveal of
the Mark of The Beast unfolds
The Year Twenty Twenty One
contains Death, the climax to
the COVID Nineteen and
Trump Dramas

928
Everything You Speak
Write Or Do Has
Consequences So Think
About Your Actions First
But Seek First The
Kingdom Of God And His
Righteousness And All
These Things Shall Be
Added Unto You
Dont Fall For The Law Of
Attraction Unless You
Know That Predators Are
Attracted To Prey
No I Do Not Think It Is
A Game The Toll It Has
Taken On My Life Is
Testimony That This Is
Not A Game
Humanity Has Been
Spiritually Imprisoned
Within The Judeo Masonic
Matrix Of False Events
Viruses Seem Like Little
Tiny Computer Programs
Created For The Purpose
Of Mutation
Thank You Most Humbly My
Lord For Your Sacred Gift
Of The Revelations Of
Your Gematria
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
