
I
Re: I
Step 1: Identify the cipher using this website:
https://www.dcode.fr/cipher-identifier
Step 2: After typing in all the numbers and clicking "ANALYZE" you get these suggested ciphers:
https://imgur.com/a/mNbpCPy
Step 3: ASCII Code is the top suggested so I use that cipher to get these results:
https://imgur.com/a/FFe25Kg
Step 4: Turns out that using OCT/3 results in a link to a website that welcomes you to a rabbit hole
https://terminal161625518.wordpress.com/
Re: I
I seek both the pleasant and unpleasant revelations 
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I
Have you found the key to the rabbit hole? Also much appreciation for laying out methods to begin for people who arent savvy in cryptology
The code detector site says the rabbit hole might be Vignere
"We are here to hulp"
The code detector site says the rabbit hole might be Vignere
"We are here to hulp"
Re: I
L and R may help in the rabbit hole 
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: I
Cheshire it has been a while welcome back I hope you enjoyed your journey, or was it that you never really left? Marvellous material from Node, would you not say? And Auriorusiana you are always so constructively busy. Redbeck
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202196.htm
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202196.htm
Re: I
It feels good to be back
I hadn't been on much but recently I have been on more often. Conducting studies in the outside world can be quite a journey.
Yeah, a lot of the material and artwork are symbolic and interesting.
Yeah, a lot of the material and artwork are symbolic and interesting.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests


