QR code on campus led us here
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: QR code on campus led us here
Play the game, the messenger has messaged
Re: QR code on campus led us here
Through me thou pass into the town of woe:
through me thou pass into eternal pain:
through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of mine fabric mov'd:
to rear me was the office of power divine,
supremest wit, and primeval love.
'Ere me things create were none, save things
eternal, and eternal I endure.
"All hope forswear ye whom enter hither."
through me thou pass into eternal pain:
through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of mine fabric mov'd:
to rear me was the office of power divine,
supremest wit, and primeval love.
'Ere me things create were none, save things
eternal, and eternal I endure.
"All hope forswear ye whom enter hither."
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: QR code on campus led us here
Awake in a dark wood, foresake the Creator without even knowing who is your father
Farther we’ve strayed, paid in pain, hearkened to call hearts hardened from the fall
Divine charter through the styx divine fire that’s hit or miss
See the worlds suffering and know your responsibility, help us all all, the pain stands too tall, maimed and strained, fire and rain.
Create the garden, meet the warden, see the flaw, weed the shawl, we are the call, personally I am still in povershed divinity, the hurt in me crippling thee when I seek to help we.
Beating a dead horse though I’ve already died am I worse? My chariot is hearse, yet my name is to change, join the right team but was it ever meant for a sinner like me?
The winner is thee, he who hears the call and repents perfectly, I am a charlatan and addict tasked with bridging the static ive caused through the medium of my flaws. I’m here to stop hells carousel and create habitation
Farther we’ve strayed, paid in pain, hearkened to call hearts hardened from the fall
Divine charter through the styx divine fire that’s hit or miss
See the worlds suffering and know your responsibility, help us all all, the pain stands too tall, maimed and strained, fire and rain.
Create the garden, meet the warden, see the flaw, weed the shawl, we are the call, personally I am still in povershed divinity, the hurt in me crippling thee when I seek to help we.
Beating a dead horse though I’ve already died am I worse? My chariot is hearse, yet my name is to change, join the right team but was it ever meant for a sinner like me?
The winner is thee, he who hears the call and repents perfectly, I am a charlatan and addict tasked with bridging the static ive caused through the medium of my flaws. I’m here to stop hells carousel and create habitation
Re: QR code on campus led us here
It's chosen destiny, the beginning of a path.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest