Cockroaches On Parade

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Cockroaches On Parade

Post by hope »

Original Song Title: 'Ghost Riders In The Sky'
Sang by Johnny Cash

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnyc ... hesky.html

Parody Song Title: 'Cockroaches On Parade"
By Airfarcewon

image.jpeg

One small insect come crawlin' in
My kitchen, yesterday
Upon the fridge he rested
As he crept along his way
He waved his left antenna
And I cringed at what I saw,
Five hundred of his buddy bugs,
Besides, his maw and paw...

Some glistened brown,
Some glistened black,
Some had dull shades of tan
I'm searchin' for my weapon,
But, I couldn't find the can
I told myself more don't panic,
As they marched across the floor
Just drove down to the dollar store,
And I bought myself, some more..

Yucky, yi, ooohhh,
Widely, I sprayed..
Cockroaches On Parade

The leader paused, and shook his head
With one leg rubbed his neck
The others did the same, but then,
Continued on their trek
So, I drove the an down closer,
Strafed a stronger second wave
And victory yelled, "Geronomo!"
"Boys, ya' better dig your grave!"

Yucky, yi, ooohhh,
Fiercely, I sprayed
Cockroaches On Parade

I turned around,
They're belly up dyin' on their backs
But swear, I hear the leader's voice,
Defiantly he acts..
"If one of us survives. This
Evil Hitler-Like blitzkrieg,
You'll answer to the BPL
Our Bug Protective League!"

Yucky, yi, ooohhh,
Once more, I sprayed
Cockroaches gone....Thanks, Raid!

Cockroaches On Parade
Cockroaches On Parade..
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cockroaches On Parade

Post by hope »

VEGAN'S DILEMMA...


image.jpeg

Chase them away?- Or have a 'tasty' supper?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest