As someone whos been around for a while obviously I understand the basics of things like the alpha-number-bet if you will, but there are obviously things that allude me.
Very obviously giving a surrealist artist access to both the occult and the internet leads to certain systems of a... complicated nature.
So complex that I more or less am stuck on how in God's name am I supposed to figure out what Packajos and Ben are saying in their posts. I would very much like to be involved in their cryptics and the like but I am positively perplexed!
So if anyone, Redbeck, Hope etc. could help clear the air, no doubt it will bring ya some good karma.
Tschuss!
How does one understand the alpha-numeric systems?
How does one understand the alpha-numeric systems?
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest