[[Question[s]]...]

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

[[Question[s]]...]

Post by packajos000 »

Not All Art Hidden-Hidden,
Therein More Hidden?...
..
.
“Hast Thou Seen This Apple?”, Spake Elf To [Second] Elf,...
“That Is A Fruit, I Know Not Apple...”, Spake Elf To [First] Elf,...
a fruit[].png
...
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: [[Question[s]]...]

Post by packajos000 »

Love Of They,
To Hate Of Thee,

Hate Of They,
To Love Of Thee,

So Progression The,
The The The Of Of's Of,
That There Therein That,

That I Love, Thus Hate I There,

???
??
?
...
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: [[Question[s]]...]

Post by packajos000 »

“And It Is Forth This Occurrence,
That Justly Art Pronounced Occurrence,
That Thing Floweth In Motion Of Stolidity,

That That Thing Considered Thing,
By They Whom Knoweth Not,
Doth Consider This Thing Thing,...”


“Why, In This Thing That Is Considered [Time], Doth They Consider It Such, Though They Doth Create The Considering?”

“It Art Forth The Same Reasoning, Doth An Apple Tree Grow To Maketh Seeds, Though It Need Not Worry Its Self Of Its Non-Being. Forth It Doth Exist...

And, Too, From This, A Deep Ariseth. A Secret Most Known, Yet Most Unknown.
For That Tree Dost Maketh Seeds, In That, Its Nature Shall Benefit To Prevail. If Not Of The Reasoning Of The Tree To Think It Meaningful, Must Not It Been Reasoned Forth Tree, While A Tree...

For That Tree, Doth Herald As King And Orderer To All That It Art Made Of. For That, Hath It Found Meaning In Fruition, So It Art As Man. So It Art, That Man Blessed The Tree, And Thence Man Entered The Tree [Soul].

That If Tree Alone, Shall Seith Not Meaning To Seed. And They Reason Highly: That Thing Only Ariseth And Changeth For Its Benefit.

So It Art, The Nature Of Mystery. Ye Need Know But One To Seith All, Whence From This One, All Orderly Things Spur Into The Order,...”


Pattern Of Pattern
Orders Of Order

A
GREAT
PATTERN
THAT ORDERETH
PATTERN
GREAT
A
Same.png
...
?
...
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: [[Question[s]]...]

Post by packajos000 »

a-b.png
So Spake The Man Marked A:

A: “Hath I, One Goldens, Hath Thou, Two Goldens; Shall Ye Give To Me, One Golden?. For I Art Lesser!"

B, Feeling Sorrow For A, Gave Unto He, One Of His Two Goldens...

B: “Now A, Mayth I Hath One Of Thyne Goldens? For Art Now Higher Than Me...”

A: “Nay! For Hath Thou Bestowed Thus Unto Me! I Shall Return Nay Gold To Thee, As Mine And Mine Alone It Now Doth Stand!”

B: “But Art We Not, In This Situation, Equal As Before?... As Wast It Ye Who Asked Of Mine Gold, And Now Of I Who Doth The Same...”

Yet A Wouldst Hearken Not, Nor Discourse On The Truth Of Equality...

A: “I Care Not! Shouldst Thou Hath Given Not Gold Unto Me, And That Is By Nay Fault Of Mine!”

B: “It Art Ye Then, Who Art The Ungenerous One?...”

A: “Nay! Wanted I, Thyne Gold, And Knew I How To Obtain It! I, Am The Wise One; And Thou, The Fool!”

B: “Twas It Not I, Who Came Unto Thee, And Bore Happiness Of Gold To Thee? Doth Such Maketh Me A Fool To Thee Nevertheless?...”

A: “It Doth!”

Knowing The Man A Couldst Be Not Persuaded, B Left Thusly Away, Leaving Only A With He Gold...

A Thence Went To The People Of Lesser-Golds, To Show Of His. Boasted He, So To Gain Power, And Be Treated As A. So Wast He...

Yet Became Envious Weret The Peoples Of Lesser-Goldens. They Too, Wanted To Rise In Power A Showed Them. In The Night, Crept They Into The House Of A, And Killed He. Stole They His Golds And Rose In Power... Next, Newer Peoples The Same Didst, And In The Night Killed They For The Golds. So It Contuniued...
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: [[Question[s]]...]

Post by packajos000 »

Wast There A Sheep, And The Sheep Hungry, Wast Confronted With Two Pillars, Separated...

Upon Each Of The Pillars, Layeth The Same Fruit, And In Front Of Each Standeth, A Ram...

Sheep: “Which Shall Choose I?... The Pillars Art Equal, And Doeth I Hunger Dearly...”

Seeing Nay Difference, The Sheep Choose One Of The Pillars...

Yet, As He Reached To Eat The Fruit, Ram Spake:::

Ram: “Why Sheep, Didst Thou This Pillar With Fruit Choose?...”

Sheep: “They Art Equal, And Same, Ram... And I Doeth Hunger...”

Ram: “Yet, If Wast It, That The Two Pillars Weret Purely Equal, Thou Wouldst Hath Nay Ability To Make A Decision For, There Can Exist Nay Discernment That The Two Even Exist Separate At All. In That, They Art Perfectly Same So Greatly, Thou Cannst Seith Not Two Of Them...”

This, Confused Sheep. For The Pillars To He, Looked Perfectly Similar, And The Fruit Wast Of Nay Difference... Yet To Contemplate, He Returned To The Middle Of The Pillars, Looking Greatly At The Two...

Ram: “Close Thyne Eyes, Sheep...”

And Sheep Closed He Eyes...

Ram: “It Beeth At This Moment, And All Moments Verily, That There Existeth Naught Outside Of Thyne Thoughts... Mine Words, For Which Thou Now Hearken To, Beeth Naught; And I, Beeth Naught. Yet, I Art Thing And I Doth Exist... For In Thyne Mind, I Art Real; And It Doth Be Thy Mind Which Perceiveth Reality, And Classifieth What Doth Exist...

Shall I Saith Unto Thee Sheep, There Beeth Four Pillars About Thee; Or Thirty; Or An Infinite Amount... Thou Shallt Make The Thought Of Such, And Forever Think It Veril. Subjectively That Amount Shall Exist, And Thou Shall Content Be Of It...”


Sheep: “Yet, Outside Of Mine Eyes At This Moment, What Objectively Doth Exist?...”

Ram: “Thou Can Saith, Two Exist. For Ye Hath Seen Them With Thyne Eyes, Yet, Thyne Eyes Art The Vessels Of Thyne Thoughts. And Thyne Thoughts Art Wholly Subjective Of The Objective Reality... What Thou Seith, Cannst Be Considered Objective As, Thy Thought Of The Sight, Is Subjective...”

Sheep: “Forth What Means Can One Discern The Objective Reality Forth My Subjective Thoughts Of It Thence?...”

Ram: “That Which Is Subjective, Is The Objective Veril Of Reality... Thyne Subjective Thoughts Art No Less Real [Occupy Existence] Then What Verily Exists Outside Thyne Mind. The Pillars Then, Art Real, Because Thou Thinketh Them Real, And Giveth Meaning To They...”

Sheep Opened His Eyes...

Sheep: “Why Then, If Want I The Pillars To Be Shorter, Or Think I There Art Thirty Pillars, There Still Remain Two Before Me?...”

Ram: “At The Moment Thou Saith Such, Thou Think Of The Thirty Pillars, Weret They To Beeth Arranged. Thou Created An Existence, Similar As This, Wherein There Exist Thirty Pillars, And Nay Two... Yet That Existence, Thou Seith Not With Thyne Physical Eyes, Nor Feel With Thyne Body, For Ye Doth Dwell In The Realm Of Bondage, And Thyne Body And Eyes, Art The Vessels Of The Realm... Just As Thyne Eyes Art Physical, Cannst Seith They The Incorporeal Thoughts Of Others... Just As Thyne Body Beeth Physical, Cannst It Feel Incorporeal Thoughts...”

Sheep: “The Pillars Art Different?...”

Ram: “The Pillars, Art Not Real. Yet, They Exist, And Verily, Art Reality. Seem They, Different To Thou In Thyne Mind, That Thou Mayth Experience Both... Seem They Different, In Like Matter To How Thyne Thoughts And Physicality Separate...”

Sheep: “Yet I Seith Nay Differences, Even In Thought...”

Ram: “It Art The Thought Of Two Different Pillars That Separate The Two, Not Virtue...”

Sheep: “And, If There Shall Exist Nay Objective Difference Of The Pillars, But Only Subjective Thought, How Shall Know I The Correct One To Choose?...”

Ram: “At The Moment, And At All Moments, The Two Pillars Remain In The Same State. Hath They Nay Thoughts, But Art The Thoughts Of Another. The Pillars Experience Not Time, And Exist At All Times As Thou Doth, Yet Thou Doth Experience Time, And Seith Only The Pillars At Current Moment, Which At All Moments Changeth Upon Time’S Continuum. Thou, Like The Pillars, Is Part Of Time, And Thou Flow With It... Regardless Of Thy Choice, Those Pillars Shall Originate And End At The Same Placement In Time; Shall They Become One, Undivided By Time Thence...

So It Art With Thee; Yet Thou Shall Perceive Time, And Traverse Its Infinity Until That End Or Originator. And, That Mass Of Oneness Shall Be One Form, Undivided By Choice. At That Moment [Outside Of, Yet With Time] Thou Shall Use Thyne Infinite Thoughts Thou Hath Received In This Time Continuum And Create A New Creation Of Infinite Size. And Within That Creation Shall Arise The Thought Of A Sheep, Standing In Front Of Two Pillars, Deciding Which To Choose...

And Now Even, Whence Thou Shall Choose A Pillar, Thou Shall Choose The Other Too... For In The Being Of Time, There Beeth Not A Point Of End. Spiraleth It, Forever, Until All Possible Frames Of Moments Hath Been Divided And Properly Separated, Then Shall It Dissolve Into Those Moments, And Moments Mold Into One Another. Of Those Moments, Each Shall Carry Its Continuum Own. There Then Exists Upon Another Plane And In Thoughts, A Reality Wherein Thou Chose Pillar A, And One In Which Thou Choose Reality B. Both, Equally Real, And Occupying The One Same Existence...”

Sheep: “There Is Then, Nay Wrong Choice In The Pillar I Choose?...”

Ram: “Nay... Yet, Shall I Tell Thee Sheep, One Fruit Is Poisoned, What Shall Doeth Thou Thence?...”

Sheep: “I Shall Know Not What To Doeth, But Guess...”

Ram: “Nay Act One Mayth Doeth, Can Beeth By Non-Determination. Must It, Beeth Wholly By Choice, For, At That Moment, Thy Thought Reacteth With Thyne Body...”

Sheep: “I Thence Shall Hath Nay Obvious Determination, But Only Worrying Choice...”

Ram: “Sheep, There Therein Beeth Nay Difference In The Thoughts Of The Two Pillars. Let I, Tell Thee There Art Poison In One Of The Fruits, It Art I Then, Which Art The Discernment From The Two Equal Pillars. Tis I, Who Doth Inflict Thy Thoughts With Doubt, Not The Fruit... But Verily, I Am Not Real, But Only A Perception Of Thyne Subjective Thoughts, Yet Still, I Remain To Exist Because Of That Nature. And, Because I Originate In Thy Thoughts, So Doth My Reasoning And Words I Doeth Speak. It Art Thou Then, Who Tell Thyself A Fruit Is Poisonous, And Hath Doubt, When None There Beeth To Show Otherwise... Just As In Thy Dreams, Thou Create Them, Yet Hath Not Knowing Of It, And Even Learn Forth They...”

Sheep Paused...

Ram: “What Then, Sheep, Doth Thou Seith Which Is Real?...
Is A Fruit Poisoned?...
Which Pillar Shall Now Thou Choose?...”


So Sheep Returned To The Same Pillar, And Ate The Fruit Upon It. Nay Longer Wast He Hungry, And Went On His Way...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests