'Ehyeh asher 'ehyeh
I am (that-who-what) I am
I shall be who I am
'Ehyeh asher 'ehyeh was the response of the Abrahamic God YHWH to Moses after he had asked of the name of God. This first appears in Exodus 3:14. 3.14, as the common abbreviation of pi, is a wonderful example of the cyclic nature of this response. Pi, bearing association of a circle, is much the same as the phrase "I am that I am". Curiously, one of the names of God is phonetically pronounced in a palindromic manner, which once again reflects this cyclical nature.
EXODUS
566431
7
(5*6)(6*4)(3*1)
30 24 3
2+1+6+0
9
7 is a holy number in Christian numerology, with YHWH being often represented with 7, and the Sabbath on the seventh day, saturday.
I Am That I Am
I Am That I Am
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: I Am That I Am
Good evening Nazheek,
Yes indeed the response that God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Undoubtedly Exodus 3:14). It is also one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah is the word for ‘existed’ in Hebrew; ’ehyeh is then the form known as first person singular imperfect and is usually translated in English Bibles as ‘I am’ or ‘I will be’ (or ‘I shall be’). While generally speaking, the imperfect tense is used for actions in the past that are not seen as completed, in this case it emerges as a mix of present and future.
Seven is absolutely a key number in the Bible, so much so that it is used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone!), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. Then if we include within this count the occurrences of 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) are used, the total usage leaps to 860 references.
The Bible, as a whole, was originally broken down into 7 major divisions, which are: -
1) The Law. 2) The Prophets; 3) The Writings, or Psalms; 4) The Gospels and Acts; 5) The General Epistles; 6) The Epistles of Paul; and 7) The book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.
In Matthew 13 Jesus is quoted as giving seven parables
Seven Psalms are ascribed to David in the New Testament
In the book of Revelation there are seven churches, seven angels to the seven churches, seven seals, seven trumpet plagues, seven thunders and the seven last plagues. The first resurrection of the dead takes place at the 7th trumpet, completing salvation for the Church.
There are 7 annual Holy Days, beginning with Passover and ending with the Last Great Day (the day after the Feast of Tabernacles ends in the Autumn)
And so it goes on.

Yes indeed the response that God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Undoubtedly Exodus 3:14). It is also one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah is the word for ‘existed’ in Hebrew; ’ehyeh is then the form known as first person singular imperfect and is usually translated in English Bibles as ‘I am’ or ‘I will be’ (or ‘I shall be’). While generally speaking, the imperfect tense is used for actions in the past that are not seen as completed, in this case it emerges as a mix of present and future.
Seven is absolutely a key number in the Bible, so much so that it is used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone!), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. Then if we include within this count the occurrences of 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) are used, the total usage leaps to 860 references.
The Bible, as a whole, was originally broken down into 7 major divisions, which are: -
1) The Law. 2) The Prophets; 3) The Writings, or Psalms; 4) The Gospels and Acts; 5) The General Epistles; 6) The Epistles of Paul; and 7) The book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.
In Matthew 13 Jesus is quoted as giving seven parables
Seven Psalms are ascribed to David in the New Testament
In the book of Revelation there are seven churches, seven angels to the seven churches, seven seals, seven trumpet plagues, seven thunders and the seven last plagues. The first resurrection of the dead takes place at the 7th trumpet, completing salvation for the Church.
There are 7 annual Holy Days, beginning with Passover and ending with the Last Great Day (the day after the Feast of Tabernacles ends in the Autumn)
And so it goes on.

-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: I Am That I Am
SO IN ACCORDANCE,
IN ACCORDANCE,
ACCORDANCES,
I
[...]
I AM
I AM HE
I AM WITH THE WITHIN OF HE
I AM HE WHO SAITH MYSELF
I AM WHENCE HE CAME TO GREET ME
I AM WHERE HE WAST AND WERET TO GO
I AM GOING IN THE PROGRESSION OF WAST
I AM HIM BEFORE HE SAITH HIMSELVES
I AM HE WHO LOVETH
I AM HE WHO HATETH
I AM HE WHO TRAVERSETH ALL
I AM HE WHO SEITH AND HE WHO SEITH NOT
I AM HE WHO HEARKENETH AND HE WHO HEARKENETH NOT
I AM HE WHO FEELETH AND HE WHO FEELETH NOT
I AM HE WHO TASTETH AND HE WHO TASTETH NOT
I AM HE WHO SMELLETH AND HE WHO SMELLETH NOT
I AM HIS BEGOTTEN, YET I BEGET HIM INTO BEING
I AM WITHOUT WITHIN
I AM THE WITHOUT AND THE WITHIN WITHIN
I AM THE CHILD WHOM IMPREGNATETH THE FATHER
I AM THE FATHER THAT MAKETH THE MOTHER
I AM THE MOTHER WHO MAKETH THE CHILD
I AM YOUNG, YET I AM THE OLDEST
I AM FROM A MOMENT BEFORE TIME, WITH TIME
I AM HE WHO HATH KILLED MANY
I AM HE WHO KILLETH ME
I AM DEATH, LIVING
I AM THE GREAT VERIL FALSIFICATION
I AM THE SUN WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE SUN WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE MOON WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE MOON WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE EARTH WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE EARTH WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE EARTH, WHO HOLDETH THE SUN ABOVE THE MOON
I AM THE SUN WITHIN THE EARTH, WHICH YE KNOWETH NOT, YET IN LAW DOTH
I AM THE EARTH AND THE MOON BELOW THE SUN
I AM THE NIGHT THAT DARKENETH THE DAY
I AM THE DAY THE LIGHTENETH THE NIGHT
I AM HE WHO TELLETH THEE WRONGLY
I AM HE TELLING THEE VERILY
I AM WHERETH YE THINK THERE NOT TO BE [THING]
I AM THE THING SINGULARITY THAT YE PRESENTETH
I AM THE SEED OF THE FLOWER, THAT GAVE ITSELF
I AM MINE NECESSITY
I AM THE FOOD OF MY FEAST
I AM THE FEASTING
I AM THE FIRE FOR RENEWAL
I AM THE SEA OF THE THIRD
I AM THE INFINITE ONE’S
I AM BEYOND-BOUNDARY OF VERIL
I AM TRANSMUTATION
I AM THREE, FOUR, AND TWELVE
I AM KNOWN SECRET, WHOSE GRACE HATH BLESSED THEY CERTAIN
I AM THE TWO MOUNTAINS
I AM I, THE ONE, TWO, AND THREE NINE DIVISIONS, OF SEVEN PROCESSES
I AM THE STAR ABOVE THE INVERTED SWORD INVERTED
I AM THE SINGLE BREATH THAT FILLETH HE, YET HE MOVETH I INTO HIMSELF
I AM PROCESS EVEN WHEN NO PROCESS DOTH, TO MYSELF, SEEM TO OCCUR
I AM ACTUATION
I AM ABOVE MYSELF, YET I AM BELOW
I AM BENEATH MYSELF, YET I AM ABOVE
I AM MY FEET, SEPARATED FORTH MINE LEGS
I AM NOT MY FEET, WHENCE ATTACHED TO MINE LEGS, YET ART
I AM THE LAW
I AM HE WHO ART ABOVE THE LAWS THAT I CREATETH
I AM THE GRANDEST SONG
I AM THE HOLIEST SPRING
I AM HER WOMB, FOREVER NOURISHING
I AM HIS SPRING, FOREVER SPRINGING EUPHORICALLY
I AM HIS EYE UPON HER FACE
I AM THE EYE FOREVER OPENING
I AM THE CREATURES, YET I ART THE KINGS
I AM WHO FRUIT THAT BEGOT THE TREE
I AM THEY WHO OUGHT NOT, YET I OUGHT
I AM GRACE, YET I DESPISE
I AM PROFANE, YET I ART DIVINE
I AM THE CLEVER FOOL WHO ART WITH CLEVERNESS
I AM THE BEAUTIFUL BOY PAGE
I AM HIS DISCRETION
I AM THE SNAKE, YET I AM THE CROSS
I AM THE TWENTY-THREE
I AM THE FETTERS AND FETTERS OF WHICH I SAITH
I AM THE PIOUS GOD
I AM THE MAN WHO TRAVERSETH
I AM THE MAN WHO FLYETH
I AM THE MAN WHO SWIMETH
I AM THE MAN WHO WALKETH
I AM FROM WHENCE I COME, AND TO WHERE I EXTEND
I AM THE BOY THAT MARRIETH THE GIRL
I AM THE SNAKE THAT FLYETH AND EATETH THIS MARRIAGE
I AM THE BOY AND THE GIRL THAT ART NOW IN SEPARATION
I AM THEY WHO FALL BELOW
I AM THEY THAT ART ON FIRE
I AM THEY WHO EAT THE SNAKE AND MARRY ONCE FURTHER
I AM THE BOY-GIRL HEARTH OF SUN
I AM THENCE, THE STONE
and those who know me, cannst seith this [?],
Those Who Know Me, Can Seith This [?],
IN ACCORDANCE,
ACCORDANCES,
I
[...]
I AM
I AM HE
I AM WITH THE WITHIN OF HE
I AM HE WHO SAITH MYSELF
I AM WHENCE HE CAME TO GREET ME
I AM WHERE HE WAST AND WERET TO GO
I AM GOING IN THE PROGRESSION OF WAST
I AM HIM BEFORE HE SAITH HIMSELVES
I AM HE WHO LOVETH
I AM HE WHO HATETH
I AM HE WHO TRAVERSETH ALL
I AM HE WHO SEITH AND HE WHO SEITH NOT
I AM HE WHO HEARKENETH AND HE WHO HEARKENETH NOT
I AM HE WHO FEELETH AND HE WHO FEELETH NOT
I AM HE WHO TASTETH AND HE WHO TASTETH NOT
I AM HE WHO SMELLETH AND HE WHO SMELLETH NOT
I AM HIS BEGOTTEN, YET I BEGET HIM INTO BEING
I AM WITHOUT WITHIN
I AM THE WITHOUT AND THE WITHIN WITHIN
I AM THE CHILD WHOM IMPREGNATETH THE FATHER
I AM THE FATHER THAT MAKETH THE MOTHER
I AM THE MOTHER WHO MAKETH THE CHILD
I AM YOUNG, YET I AM THE OLDEST
I AM FROM A MOMENT BEFORE TIME, WITH TIME
I AM HE WHO HATH KILLED MANY
I AM HE WHO KILLETH ME
I AM DEATH, LIVING
I AM THE GREAT VERIL FALSIFICATION
I AM THE SUN WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE SUN WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE MOON WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE MOON WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE EARTH WHICH YE KNOW AND SEITH NOT
I AM THE EARTH WHICH YE SEITH AND KNOW NOT
I AM THE EARTH, WHO HOLDETH THE SUN ABOVE THE MOON
I AM THE SUN WITHIN THE EARTH, WHICH YE KNOWETH NOT, YET IN LAW DOTH
I AM THE EARTH AND THE MOON BELOW THE SUN
I AM THE NIGHT THAT DARKENETH THE DAY
I AM THE DAY THE LIGHTENETH THE NIGHT
I AM HE WHO TELLETH THEE WRONGLY
I AM HE TELLING THEE VERILY
I AM WHERETH YE THINK THERE NOT TO BE [THING]
I AM THE THING SINGULARITY THAT YE PRESENTETH
I AM THE SEED OF THE FLOWER, THAT GAVE ITSELF
I AM MINE NECESSITY
I AM THE FOOD OF MY FEAST
I AM THE FEASTING
I AM THE FIRE FOR RENEWAL
I AM THE SEA OF THE THIRD
I AM THE INFINITE ONE’S
I AM BEYOND-BOUNDARY OF VERIL
I AM TRANSMUTATION
I AM THREE, FOUR, AND TWELVE
I AM KNOWN SECRET, WHOSE GRACE HATH BLESSED THEY CERTAIN
I AM THE TWO MOUNTAINS
I AM I, THE ONE, TWO, AND THREE NINE DIVISIONS, OF SEVEN PROCESSES
I AM THE STAR ABOVE THE INVERTED SWORD INVERTED
I AM THE SINGLE BREATH THAT FILLETH HE, YET HE MOVETH I INTO HIMSELF
I AM PROCESS EVEN WHEN NO PROCESS DOTH, TO MYSELF, SEEM TO OCCUR
I AM ACTUATION
I AM ABOVE MYSELF, YET I AM BELOW
I AM BENEATH MYSELF, YET I AM ABOVE
I AM MY FEET, SEPARATED FORTH MINE LEGS
I AM NOT MY FEET, WHENCE ATTACHED TO MINE LEGS, YET ART
I AM THE LAW
I AM HE WHO ART ABOVE THE LAWS THAT I CREATETH
I AM THE GRANDEST SONG
I AM THE HOLIEST SPRING
I AM HER WOMB, FOREVER NOURISHING
I AM HIS SPRING, FOREVER SPRINGING EUPHORICALLY
I AM HIS EYE UPON HER FACE
I AM THE EYE FOREVER OPENING
I AM THE CREATURES, YET I ART THE KINGS
I AM WHO FRUIT THAT BEGOT THE TREE
I AM THEY WHO OUGHT NOT, YET I OUGHT
I AM GRACE, YET I DESPISE
I AM PROFANE, YET I ART DIVINE
I AM THE CLEVER FOOL WHO ART WITH CLEVERNESS
I AM THE BEAUTIFUL BOY PAGE
I AM HIS DISCRETION
I AM THE SNAKE, YET I AM THE CROSS
I AM THE TWENTY-THREE
I AM THE FETTERS AND FETTERS OF WHICH I SAITH
I AM THE PIOUS GOD
I AM THE MAN WHO TRAVERSETH
I AM THE MAN WHO FLYETH
I AM THE MAN WHO SWIMETH
I AM THE MAN WHO WALKETH
I AM FROM WHENCE I COME, AND TO WHERE I EXTEND
I AM THE BOY THAT MARRIETH THE GIRL
I AM THE SNAKE THAT FLYETH AND EATETH THIS MARRIAGE
I AM THE BOY AND THE GIRL THAT ART NOW IN SEPARATION
I AM THEY WHO FALL BELOW
I AM THEY THAT ART ON FIRE
I AM THEY WHO EAT THE SNAKE AND MARRY ONCE FURTHER
I AM THE BOY-GIRL HEARTH OF SUN
I AM THENCE, THE STONE
and those who know me, cannst seith this [?],
Those Who Know Me, Can Seith This [?],
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: I Am That I Am
And Nazheek, we shall not stop there because I give you an expansively supportive and important related link recommended by the venerable David Denison site founder and master content architect.
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... YEH%20.htm

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... YEH%20.htm

-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 08:33, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: I Am That I Am
Hi packajoss, is it perchance that you put up post
I AM THAT I AM on 17 Dec at the amazin time of
18:36....
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202027.htm
I AM THAT I AM on 17 Dec at the amazin time of
18:36....
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202027.htm
Re: IAMTHATIAM
Do you ask because you do not know, truly? Or does your unknowing come from your asking?BeN1 wrote: 18 Dec 2017 13:10 Hello my fellow brothers,
been a while since my last post, and
I have not much to say (thought making a new post would be really unnessecary, just for telling you this).
I decided to hang up on this recent post, just want to tell you 1 thing.
I don't know exactly what it is, but I don't know, the more I read into these things explained, the more I feel (clearer) inside of my mind, so have this 1 question...
Can somebody explain, am I getting clearer inside or am I imagine something wrong, but if so, then tell me please.
I would appreciate any answers.
Your doubts leave you disconnected. Embrace the sameness with everyone else. Don't deny yourself and you cannot deny other's access to yourself.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: I Am That I Am
[Discourse Of Ye In Name Shalt Stake “Thea” Unto Ye Disciple Mercury:
......
The Name That [Here] Shalt Stake “Thea”,
I
In Nightfall Didst It Mark, That A He Mayth Be Brought Before A Merry Event; As Mortal Seeking God, And God Seeking Mortal...
Thea. Why Dost Thou Make Thy Feet Standeth Before Me?
Mer. I Wish To Make Ware Of Things, Me; Unware
Thea. And Thou Shalt Be Ware Of Things [Ye Know] Unware?
Mer. Aye.
Thea. What Then, Hasten Thou Naught Made Ware?
...
II
[Thea] Why Doth I Ask Any Of Ware, Whence I Shall Be Ware Of [That] Ware? Indeed I Am Acting Question And Am Ware...
Mer. Ye Mayth To Progress My Wares Expansion, Yet, If I Am Ware Of All Things, Forth The Reasoning That I Am Ware, Would Not Ye Then Act To Make Bondage Of Spake. Or Doth Ye Ask So I Mayth, Indeed, Become Of Ware Set, Of Which, Why Shouldst Thou Not Give Me The Wares, And Me The Latter Of That Thought?...
Thea. If I Give Thou Ware Shalt Thou, If Not At Speed Of Mine Words, Seith Ware Perchance At Ought With Other Ware. Though If Ye Becometh Ware At Own Request Doth Ye Seith The Clarity [Of It], For It Is At Right Instance That Thou Is Meant Of [That] Meaing.
Mer. What Is The Means Of Thy Meaning?...
Thea. If Thou Becometh Ware At Instance Of Thy Self’s Instance, Thou Were Enacted The Decision [Thought/Ware] For Thy Thoughts Of Seeming Differentiation Bonded, Allowing The Interweaving: Now Thy Ware, The Mind.
Mer. And If I Shall Chose To Be Unware, Make Ware Undone?
Thea. I Hath Given Thou Answer.
Mer. To Make Ware [Ought Thought] Is To Ought Thought, Will Naught Reversion.
...
III
Mer. Make Telleth Thee, Me, O Fayre And Unfayre, What Is The Nature To Make The Undone Done And The Done Undone?
Thea. Thou Mayth Lay Upon The Bosom Of Beauty, Seith The Night, And Stars, Inhale The Cold Beauty Of The Night And All Things. Revert The Thought Cannst Thou Seith All Things Non-things?
Mer. Nay, Though If Thou Couldst Naught Ware Of Any, Mayth Thou This Ability?
Thea. Know Thou, And Hark! All Things Art Ability, Seith Not, That Any Cannst Be, Yet Seith All Aspects, In This, Of The All-Aspects. For There Is A Nature That Is Not Willing Of [This] Concept, Only [Yet Any], Oughted That The Cannst And The Will Not Doth Doeth Differ.
Mer. Wouldst Thou, In Thy Spake, Sayth Things Outside Of The He [The One Of All Things]?
Thea. None, Thou, Is Outside, The This Of; As It Is Expressed Within, For Spake Is Within, And Thus Is. Though Ye May Seith To Say “I Hate The All He”, Which Ye Knoweth Well, Cannst, For Ye Must Hate All Things All, Including The Thought Of The Hate, This Cannst For To Hate The Thought Of Hate Whilst Hating Is All Things Equilibrium And Non-hate Verily. Though This Veril, That Hate Within All, Cannst Be In Veril Veril, Yet Still Encompasses, For The Veril, That It Is Indeed [It (Any)].
Mer. But, Will All Things Revert To Form Equilibrium?
Thea. The Transcendence Of Equality Thou Maketh Ought, Is. All Things Opposite Will, Will Naught Differ Forth Things Previous. As For Things Whole To Seem Previous Must The Whole Separate, Or Multiply, Which Its Self Continueth The Cycle Of Whole, [W]holes Of The Whole.
A Set Containeth Five Numbers, At List, They, One, Two, Three, Four, And Five, To Make Five, Four, Three, Two, And One Is Aye, Opposites, Yet Doth They Make The Whole [Set]. However If Five Is Eliminated; The Set Of One, Two, Three, And Four, And Set Of Five.
...
IV
[That Is That, Before The Merry, An Apple Stance]
Thea. Why Thou, Dost This Apple? Why Doeth I Chose Apple, And Not A Grape?
Mer. Thou, Indeed, I Consider: Any Is Thy Answer.
Thea. Why?
Mer. I Make Ware Thou Mayth Sayth Such...
Thea. All Things Make A Whole, And God Is All, And All Is God. So Long As Any Or Non-Any, Existeth, So Doth The Any Existeth, For The Non-Existeth, Doth Exist.
If Any [Single] Within That Shall Within Or Without [Existing Or Non-Existing] Non-Exist, Thence, Shall Any Non-exist, For Any Is Any Within All, Or It Mayth Any Without All, Though Without Single Cannst It Be Any With() That [The] All.
Now: So If Any Is Lesser, It Shalt Be Staked “Less Then Any”, And Too, Its Latter. If God Art The Greatest, In That He Is, And Is The All At Equal Stature, Thence Shalt He Be Equal To Any, The Wholly. And Thou Art Part Of The Whole, Without Thyself Could Void Exist. For God Is The Is-most, The The That It Is All. Without Part, Couldst There Nary Whole, None Wholly, But The Holy Partial.
And God Couldst Not Be, For It Would Hath Undone The Greatest Done: Destroy The Self Of Self’s Equivalent.
That Is Why Ye Must Be. For If Thou [Being] Weret Naught, So Too, Could Aught Be, And God; The Most-Void Only. Everything, Nothingness...
Though Too, Is It Essential, That Things Art Naught, So Mayth Things That Art Continue Art.
For Art At Threshold, I, The Important As Thou, Thou Is The As Important As The Apple, The Apple Is Too The Important As Any,
Now, Thee Know All Things That Art, Art The Most, And Of The Most Must They Importance, So That All Mayth.
Now, If All Is The Most Important, And Any Is Any Is All, Art Thou Not The Apple?
Thence, Thou, Indeed, Grasps The Apple,
...
V
Mer. Why, Thou Mayth Ye Make Telleth Mine, Things Which I Cannst Know Absolute?
Thea. Art Thou?
Mer. Aye, Am I...
Thea. Then Art Thou Not Absolute? For Thou Art Absolutely Yeself...
Mer. Cannst Thou, Compare Thyself As Controller Of Mineself, Of Things Unseen?
Thea. All Things Mayth Means Of Control Seeming. Indeed As Doth These Words Control Everything, So Doth Its Opposite...
{What Hast Thou Lost In The Belief Of Beauty?} Seeming
Mer. I Can Lose Nothing.
Thea. Why?
Mer. For I Am Everything And The Soon-Of-Nothingness-Of-Soon.
Thea. I Shalt Not Give To Thee What A Dragon Desireth, But What A Cat Hateth. But, Ye Know Nature Of Is, All Things Everything. At That, As That Wilt...
For A Deep Secret I Shall Tell Thee, Not Know[?] To Certain:
For Things Art As All Intends They To Become. But Take Thee An Aphorism That Thou Mayth Seith O Thy Eyes Faye:
Within A Circle Layth Three Circles,
Of Each One, They Three, Layth Three,
All Circles Cannst Move Lest The Other, As Its Place,
So Shall All Move In Accordance Of A One [Any],
Yet, If All Move In Directions Opposing,
The Outer Shell [Circumference] Shall Hold, Whilst Within Moveth,
So The Same, Of Every Circumference Within A Circumference,
Yet, If All Circumferences Move Opposite,
They Stay Yet Same?
Though, They Differ If They Were Aught To Move,
For, They Move,
As Of, So Long As Thing[s] Move All Hath Beginnings...
Understand Ye, And The Differ Of Thought And Mind Seith Seemeth...
...
VI
Mer. Art Thou To Sayth, That Evil Men Doeth The Most Gracious, As Such, The Men Of The Highest Grace?
Thea. Hearken, Thou, A Separation Made Ware, Of Things Wared. All Things Existeth, Surely Known In Thine, All Things Art Equivalently Importance, All Things Important Doeth What Findeth Best, Any To Seemeth Worst, The Seeming.
Mer. But If One Killeth Other, Is It Not For Worse?
Thea. Though He, That Losteth He Body, Findeth As, He That Took The Flesh Was Loving In His Right Own. However; He That It Shalt Be Enacted, Is Too, Content, For He Feeleth Discomfort, Whether Of Spake, Or/And Thought, And Mind The Choosing Of The Expression, Of The Discomfort, Was Enacted Upon Himself, In That He Lovingly Willed It. And Therein, Lovingly Willed His Discomfort.
...
VII
O’ Ye Most, That That That Art, That Speak In Tongue And Non-Tongue, That Art The On, At That Maketh Two, And Is More And Equivalent, That’s Name Is Meld Infinitely, And Heard Most Articulate, That Ye Judgeth Naught Lest Be Of The Highest Love, That Doth Create Was, And Didst Create Will, By Will Of Will, Of Act Progress, The Most Within Thyself, The Equivalent Without. ----- ...
...
VIII
Mer. Of What Act Doth Beauty To Be Hymned, The Beautiful Hymn?
Thea.:
Think Not Thou, Though Thinkst All, And Call Seeming, That Few Ye To Yearn. Covet All Ye Seith, All That Is And Shall Be, Love All, The Seeming [Distraught] Ye As Equivalent, Seeing; The Most-Ware, Hearken Not To He That Sayth; ““Thou Must Not”, “Thou Shalt Not”, “Tis Against””, Yet Hearken To All Ye Is.
Be Euphoric Of Things Not Seemed Euphoric, Be Of Things Seemed, And All Within Directions. Be Of The Flesh That Giveth Flesh Opening, And Desire All Things In All Aspects. Aye, Hail God Ye Know, For Ye Art, And Must, Though Seith Aught [Seeming] That God Thyself Is Indifferent, Hail Thyself In Correspondence, Nor Other Higher Nor Lesser. The Thee And God And All, The All God.
Seith Love He Be; As All That Be. Seek Thyself To The One Law That Governeth, And Ye That Maketh Law. O Praise Ye Beautiful Ye That Be...
[And Hark, That Any I Shall Sayth That Is Indifferent With The Law Shalt Be [“Seeming”], With Progression, Ye Fayre, That Too, Is The Seeming Is, And Is Is Law]
.
..
...
..
.
+]
1836
[...[.][...]]
......
The Name That [Here] Shalt Stake “Thea”,
I
In Nightfall Didst It Mark, That A He Mayth Be Brought Before A Merry Event; As Mortal Seeking God, And God Seeking Mortal...
Thea. Why Dost Thou Make Thy Feet Standeth Before Me?
Mer. I Wish To Make Ware Of Things, Me; Unware
Thea. And Thou Shalt Be Ware Of Things [Ye Know] Unware?
Mer. Aye.
Thea. What Then, Hasten Thou Naught Made Ware?
...
II
[Thea] Why Doth I Ask Any Of Ware, Whence I Shall Be Ware Of [That] Ware? Indeed I Am Acting Question And Am Ware...
Mer. Ye Mayth To Progress My Wares Expansion, Yet, If I Am Ware Of All Things, Forth The Reasoning That I Am Ware, Would Not Ye Then Act To Make Bondage Of Spake. Or Doth Ye Ask So I Mayth, Indeed, Become Of Ware Set, Of Which, Why Shouldst Thou Not Give Me The Wares, And Me The Latter Of That Thought?...
Thea. If I Give Thou Ware Shalt Thou, If Not At Speed Of Mine Words, Seith Ware Perchance At Ought With Other Ware. Though If Ye Becometh Ware At Own Request Doth Ye Seith The Clarity [Of It], For It Is At Right Instance That Thou Is Meant Of [That] Meaing.
Mer. What Is The Means Of Thy Meaning?...
Thea. If Thou Becometh Ware At Instance Of Thy Self’s Instance, Thou Were Enacted The Decision [Thought/Ware] For Thy Thoughts Of Seeming Differentiation Bonded, Allowing The Interweaving: Now Thy Ware, The Mind.
Mer. And If I Shall Chose To Be Unware, Make Ware Undone?
Thea. I Hath Given Thou Answer.
Mer. To Make Ware [Ought Thought] Is To Ought Thought, Will Naught Reversion.
...
III
Mer. Make Telleth Thee, Me, O Fayre And Unfayre, What Is The Nature To Make The Undone Done And The Done Undone?
Thea. Thou Mayth Lay Upon The Bosom Of Beauty, Seith The Night, And Stars, Inhale The Cold Beauty Of The Night And All Things. Revert The Thought Cannst Thou Seith All Things Non-things?
Mer. Nay, Though If Thou Couldst Naught Ware Of Any, Mayth Thou This Ability?
Thea. Know Thou, And Hark! All Things Art Ability, Seith Not, That Any Cannst Be, Yet Seith All Aspects, In This, Of The All-Aspects. For There Is A Nature That Is Not Willing Of [This] Concept, Only [Yet Any], Oughted That The Cannst And The Will Not Doth Doeth Differ.
Mer. Wouldst Thou, In Thy Spake, Sayth Things Outside Of The He [The One Of All Things]?
Thea. None, Thou, Is Outside, The This Of; As It Is Expressed Within, For Spake Is Within, And Thus Is. Though Ye May Seith To Say “I Hate The All He”, Which Ye Knoweth Well, Cannst, For Ye Must Hate All Things All, Including The Thought Of The Hate, This Cannst For To Hate The Thought Of Hate Whilst Hating Is All Things Equilibrium And Non-hate Verily. Though This Veril, That Hate Within All, Cannst Be In Veril Veril, Yet Still Encompasses, For The Veril, That It Is Indeed [It (Any)].
Mer. But, Will All Things Revert To Form Equilibrium?
Thea. The Transcendence Of Equality Thou Maketh Ought, Is. All Things Opposite Will, Will Naught Differ Forth Things Previous. As For Things Whole To Seem Previous Must The Whole Separate, Or Multiply, Which Its Self Continueth The Cycle Of Whole, [W]holes Of The Whole.
A Set Containeth Five Numbers, At List, They, One, Two, Three, Four, And Five, To Make Five, Four, Three, Two, And One Is Aye, Opposites, Yet Doth They Make The Whole [Set]. However If Five Is Eliminated; The Set Of One, Two, Three, And Four, And Set Of Five.
...
IV
[That Is That, Before The Merry, An Apple Stance]
Thea. Why Thou, Dost This Apple? Why Doeth I Chose Apple, And Not A Grape?
Mer. Thou, Indeed, I Consider: Any Is Thy Answer.
Thea. Why?
Mer. I Make Ware Thou Mayth Sayth Such...
Thea. All Things Make A Whole, And God Is All, And All Is God. So Long As Any Or Non-Any, Existeth, So Doth The Any Existeth, For The Non-Existeth, Doth Exist.
If Any [Single] Within That Shall Within Or Without [Existing Or Non-Existing] Non-Exist, Thence, Shall Any Non-exist, For Any Is Any Within All, Or It Mayth Any Without All, Though Without Single Cannst It Be Any With() That [The] All.
Now: So If Any Is Lesser, It Shalt Be Staked “Less Then Any”, And Too, Its Latter. If God Art The Greatest, In That He Is, And Is The All At Equal Stature, Thence Shalt He Be Equal To Any, The Wholly. And Thou Art Part Of The Whole, Without Thyself Could Void Exist. For God Is The Is-most, The The That It Is All. Without Part, Couldst There Nary Whole, None Wholly, But The Holy Partial.
And God Couldst Not Be, For It Would Hath Undone The Greatest Done: Destroy The Self Of Self’s Equivalent.
That Is Why Ye Must Be. For If Thou [Being] Weret Naught, So Too, Could Aught Be, And God; The Most-Void Only. Everything, Nothingness...
Though Too, Is It Essential, That Things Art Naught, So Mayth Things That Art Continue Art.
For Art At Threshold, I, The Important As Thou, Thou Is The As Important As The Apple, The Apple Is Too The Important As Any,
Now, Thee Know All Things That Art, Art The Most, And Of The Most Must They Importance, So That All Mayth.
Now, If All Is The Most Important, And Any Is Any Is All, Art Thou Not The Apple?
Thence, Thou, Indeed, Grasps The Apple,
...
V
Mer. Why, Thou Mayth Ye Make Telleth Mine, Things Which I Cannst Know Absolute?
Thea. Art Thou?
Mer. Aye, Am I...
Thea. Then Art Thou Not Absolute? For Thou Art Absolutely Yeself...
Mer. Cannst Thou, Compare Thyself As Controller Of Mineself, Of Things Unseen?
Thea. All Things Mayth Means Of Control Seeming. Indeed As Doth These Words Control Everything, So Doth Its Opposite...
{What Hast Thou Lost In The Belief Of Beauty?} Seeming
Mer. I Can Lose Nothing.
Thea. Why?
Mer. For I Am Everything And The Soon-Of-Nothingness-Of-Soon.
Thea. I Shalt Not Give To Thee What A Dragon Desireth, But What A Cat Hateth. But, Ye Know Nature Of Is, All Things Everything. At That, As That Wilt...
For A Deep Secret I Shall Tell Thee, Not Know[?] To Certain:
For Things Art As All Intends They To Become. But Take Thee An Aphorism That Thou Mayth Seith O Thy Eyes Faye:
Within A Circle Layth Three Circles,
Of Each One, They Three, Layth Three,
All Circles Cannst Move Lest The Other, As Its Place,
So Shall All Move In Accordance Of A One [Any],
Yet, If All Move In Directions Opposing,
The Outer Shell [Circumference] Shall Hold, Whilst Within Moveth,
So The Same, Of Every Circumference Within A Circumference,
Yet, If All Circumferences Move Opposite,
They Stay Yet Same?
Though, They Differ If They Were Aught To Move,
For, They Move,
As Of, So Long As Thing[s] Move All Hath Beginnings...
Understand Ye, And The Differ Of Thought And Mind Seith Seemeth...
...
VI
Mer. Art Thou To Sayth, That Evil Men Doeth The Most Gracious, As Such, The Men Of The Highest Grace?
Thea. Hearken, Thou, A Separation Made Ware, Of Things Wared. All Things Existeth, Surely Known In Thine, All Things Art Equivalently Importance, All Things Important Doeth What Findeth Best, Any To Seemeth Worst, The Seeming.
Mer. But If One Killeth Other, Is It Not For Worse?
Thea. Though He, That Losteth He Body, Findeth As, He That Took The Flesh Was Loving In His Right Own. However; He That It Shalt Be Enacted, Is Too, Content, For He Feeleth Discomfort, Whether Of Spake, Or/And Thought, And Mind The Choosing Of The Expression, Of The Discomfort, Was Enacted Upon Himself, In That He Lovingly Willed It. And Therein, Lovingly Willed His Discomfort.
...
VII
O’ Ye Most, That That That Art, That Speak In Tongue And Non-Tongue, That Art The On, At That Maketh Two, And Is More And Equivalent, That’s Name Is Meld Infinitely, And Heard Most Articulate, That Ye Judgeth Naught Lest Be Of The Highest Love, That Doth Create Was, And Didst Create Will, By Will Of Will, Of Act Progress, The Most Within Thyself, The Equivalent Without. ----- ...
...
VIII
Mer. Of What Act Doth Beauty To Be Hymned, The Beautiful Hymn?
Thea.:
Think Not Thou, Though Thinkst All, And Call Seeming, That Few Ye To Yearn. Covet All Ye Seith, All That Is And Shall Be, Love All, The Seeming [Distraught] Ye As Equivalent, Seeing; The Most-Ware, Hearken Not To He That Sayth; ““Thou Must Not”, “Thou Shalt Not”, “Tis Against””, Yet Hearken To All Ye Is.
Be Euphoric Of Things Not Seemed Euphoric, Be Of Things Seemed, And All Within Directions. Be Of The Flesh That Giveth Flesh Opening, And Desire All Things In All Aspects. Aye, Hail God Ye Know, For Ye Art, And Must, Though Seith Aught [Seeming] That God Thyself Is Indifferent, Hail Thyself In Correspondence, Nor Other Higher Nor Lesser. The Thee And God And All, The All God.
Seith Love He Be; As All That Be. Seek Thyself To The One Law That Governeth, And Ye That Maketh Law. O Praise Ye Beautiful Ye That Be...
[And Hark, That Any I Shall Sayth That Is Indifferent With The Law Shalt Be [“Seeming”], With Progression, Ye Fayre, That Too, Is The Seeming Is, And Is Is Law]
.
..
...
..
.
+]
1836
[...[.][...]]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests