14032018

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
3069
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Mar 2018 04:30
Contact:

14032018

Post by 3069 »

Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. Steven Pie Einstein Newton sr :lol:
Jean-Eude
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Mar 2018 21:02
Location: France, Basse-Normandie
Contact:

Re: 14032018

Post by Jean-Eude »

what does this date mean?
Hello-Héloards ! Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet. L'Héritier descendra sur Gaïa pour unir les Hommes. Hello-Héloards ! Une vie sans émotion est une vie sans déception ! Une vie sans déception est une vie sans émotion ! Hello-Héloards !
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: 14032018

Post by Redbeck »

Dear 3069 welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for such a life-illuminating comment. And also thanks to Nazheek for posting the searching question. This is the answer. Kind Regards Redbeck

Every year produces a certain day that shares numerical values with Pi, and rightly so on that day there is a celebration of Pi.

Pi is circumference over diameter, which delivers a functionally infinite number that, which also happens to be a constant in every circle ad infintum. Pi day therefore celebrates the long and briliant history of this amazing number, and the long journey that science has been embarked upon (and is still on) to track down the end of a number known to be infinite in length.

The necessity of pi is as old as the circular wheel itself, and many techniques have been tried among a wide spread of cultures to capture this elusive number in mathematics. How many...... places of decimals, did you say???? Well here's your starter for ten!......... 3.14159265359


Image
Jean-Eude
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Mar 2018 21:02
Location: France, Basse-Normandie
Contact:

Re: 14032018

Post by Jean-Eude »

Knowing that I love numbers, numbers and everything that goes with it, I wanted to learn a few decimals of Pi. So, the last big holidays (July and August), I wanted to learn 200 (first decimals), but I I did not find the courage and I learned that 78. So, this year, I put it back, but this time I have to learn 300. So I think that I will succeed if I find the courage.

Jean-Eude
Hello-Héloards ! Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet. L'Héritier descendra sur Gaïa pour unir les Hommes. Hello-Héloards ! Une vie sans émotion est une vie sans déception ! Une vie sans déception est une vie sans émotion ! Hello-Héloards !
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests