ALL IN TIME, AND IN TIME ALL,...
Once Told, Now To Be:,
Of Names Ye Shall Stake Light King Unto Boy,
Twas Aloft In The Meadow, There Beautiful Boy Layeth Heself In Gaze Bare, To A Flower Of Many Colors. The Boy Euphoric, In This Sweet Premise, Drew Lips To The Flower, Whence He Beauty-Being Fell To The Ground Into Dark Slumber.
The Flower Wast Poison, To Whom Nay Mortal Couldst Assimilate. Whilst Boy Slumbered, Didst Poison Do Its Workings, In That, If He Should Awaken, Should He Find The Flower Repulsive, And At A Lesser Luster.
Yet, It Weret, That That He Of Beauty Made The Flower As Though Regretful. So Stricken Forth He Beauty And Actuates, Flower Bore To Beeth As He. So Through The Moments, He Flower Greweth Tall Shrouding Boy In High Magnificence. “It Shall Beeth”, It Declared, “That Whence It Rains, Mine Leaves Shall Direct The Poison Yonder Mine Boy’s Lips”.
And Whence It Rained, The Poison Became Yonder Away, And Boy Resurrected. Making Gaze To He Flower, The Boy Thought: “Cannst This Be Mine Flower, That Which Spews Most Desire Through Mine Body?” Finally He Wast Not Convinced Of The Flower.
Seeking The Flower He Once Knew, The Boy Ventured The Land With Three Kings. These Kings; However The Highest Powerful Of The Land, Could Not Be Sought Without Assured Acceptance. So Boy Cut Four Leaves From The Flower, And On His Way Travelled...
,
Coming To A Dominion, Boy Stood At First King. He Whom Was Neutral And Wise, And Loved The Boy, And Asked Not For Payment. This Act Woed The Boy’s Heart, And Favoured The King With A Leaf Regardless.
Asked He To King, If He Knew The Flower And Its Origin.,
King: “Willst Thou Know The Birthplace Of This Leaf?”
Boy: “Aye...”
King: “Whyfore?”
Boy: “For It Hath Been, Before This Leaf As It Appeareth Now, Wast Gleaming, And Euphoric, And Godly...”
King: “Doth Ye Make Spake, That The Leaf Dost Only Appeareth, Art Thou So Sure It Art No Longer As It Wast?”
Boy: “Aye, Tis Not...”
King: “To Three Kings Of This Land Hath Answer, To Thee I In Appearance Hath None, So To Two I Shall Send Thou, In Own Time For Thou To Find Answer...”
Boy: “Wherefore Shallt Ye Send Me Away?”
King: “To The King Of Light Ye Shall Travel, Thence To He Of The Dark”
So Hugged He King, And Left The Boy Of Neutral Kings Court, To The Land Of Light And Its King...
,
To The Dominion Of Light, Boy Entered,
At The Request Of Payment, Boy Hath Given Second Leaf Unto The King Of Light.
King: “Whyfore Doth Ye Stand Afore Mine Court?”
Boy: “I Hath Sought Counsel Thyne, Of A Flower Most Dearsome And Loving To Me”
King: “Indeed, I Hath Recognition Of This Leaf Here, Ye Hath Given”
Boy Wast Joyous And Thanked King, And He Heart Grew In Love,...
Boy: “Dear King, I Thank Thy Knowing. Wherefore Art Its Origin, This Flower Ye Knoweth So Well?”
Before King Spake Of Flowers Origin, Page Brought Forth The Flower King Knew.
This Flower Wast Greatest And Most Fruitful. And Much Desire Came Of This Flower; Even More So Than That Which He Hast Seen Firstly. So Satisfied, Boy’s Thoughts Danced, And His Content Wast Never So High.
King: “Its Origin Layeth In The Court Of The King Of Darkness: He Who Art Mine Enemy...”
So The Exuberant Boy Of Beauty, Ventured He To The House Of The King Of The Night, Fayring The Light King Well,...
,
Boy Entered The House Of The King Of Darkness.
Once More Requesting Payment, Boy Handed Over The Third Leaf Of The Loving Flower He Once Knew.
Desiring Now More Than Ever, To Lay He Eyes Once More Upon This Triumphant Flower, And Lay With Its Gloriful Bosom In Perpetual Elation, Boy Anticipated King.
King: “Whyfore Hast Thou Entered Mine Court?”
Boy: “I Hath Been Instructed, Ye Carrieth A Flower In Mine High Regards”
King: “Aye, A Flower I Hath. Forth Whom, Hath This Come To Be Known To Thee?”
Boy: “King Of Light Of The Land...”
King: “I Shall Thence Give Ye This Flower, If So Ye Wish?”
Boy: “Most Most!”
So King Presented Flower. Yet, This Flower Was Not As Though Second King Hath Told Him Of. This Flower Wast Hideous, And Scorned The Boy To Look Upon It. Cried He, For It To Be Took Away Back Into The Darkness.
So Dismayed By This Conception. Boy Felt Betrayed, And Fayred The Dark King Well...,
,
Wishing To Return To The King Of Light For Discourse, Boy Wast Halted By His Last Leaf. Unknowing Of The Future And Use Of Final Leaf, Returned He, To The Newer Flower From Which He Awoke.
Laying He Eyes To The Flower Once Again And Hopeless, Boy Noticed An Interesting. Noticed He, Flower Leaned, In That It Curved, And In This Way Water Should Bounce Off Of Leaves To The Place Of Whence He Awoke.
Boy Thence Likened A Thought: That Though [This] Flower Was Not Of Its Original Grandeur, Nor Perfect As Light-King Hath Shewn, Twas Neither As Hideous As Dark-King Hath Made Appearance.
Desiring Now This Flower At Small Level -Rising, And Accepting Its Potential, Boy Loved Flower Loving.
It Came, At Nightfall Boy Layed With He Flower, At The Spot Which He Previously Awoke To Disgust, Fell To Sleep In Attraction.
Whence Boy Awoke For The Second Occurrence Beside He Dear Flower, Flower Hath Vanished. And All Flowers Of All Grounds Hath Vanished, Though At This Moment, Boy Grew Not Ill, Nor Sad. He Love Filled He Body, That He Hast Seen The Beauty In All Flowers And Thusly All Of Men. In Lasting Attempt, Boy Found He Last Of Four Leaves.
Journeyed Boy The King Of Neutrality, King Whom Desireth Nay Payment.
Boy: “Mine King, I Hath Now Seen. That To Hath Flowers Or To Hath Not Of Them Art Beautiful. But I May Liken, That To Beeth All Things Art The Most Beautiful And Wish I To Be Of The Final Leaf To Which I Remain With...”
King: “I Shall Enchant Thy Leaf. And As I Love Thou, And Am With Thee, I Am With Thy Flower...”
Boy Ate The Final Leaf. Becoming Himself With The Flower, He Vanished. And From Earth’s Dominion, He Wast Away...
,
What Color Art A Rose?...,
What Art A Rose?,...,
++++++
+++++
++++
+++
++
+
...,ALL IN TIME IN ALL,...
...,ALL IN ALL,...
...,ALL,...
It Didst Came In The Ether-Hall Within The Didgaid,
(Below The Horizon, Where Few Others Sought,
That Old Cfids Hail In Vanity,)
Wast The Law Created, For Page To Craft
The Magical Plate, And For It To Be Consumed In Flame,
The Lesser-Kings Of Didgaid Caught Sight Of This,
And Came The Orderings For The Page To Be Drowned,...
The Page,
As Wast He Commanded, Wast Brought Unto To The Place Of A Hearth,
And Forth Therein,
The Beautiful Page Sheppard The Plate To Ashes,
There That Of The Secret Court Didgaid Held,
Those The Hallowed Walls Aye,
It Wast Now To Be...,
It Came To Agreement,
The Lesser-Kings Rule Of Didgaid Shall Now Be To Pass,
The Higher King To Sweep The Lay Land Of Didgaid,
And The High King Ordered:
That Those Kings Of Didgaid, Shall The Sea Kings Devour,
And Forth This, Two Would Beeth Placed:
So Wast It Foresaw:
From The Let Of Cifaacfai,
Two Eggs Weret Consecrated In Foresight,
-Two To Rule The Didgaid-,
The First Of The First High King,
The Second Of The Second First High King,
The Eggs, As Gift From Didgaid’s Heart, Yet Weret Its Rulers,
And Those Eggs,
They That Mayth Be Seen Exempt From The Past Kings Laws,
And Came The Consecration Of They Magical Eggs,
With And So Didgaid Anew,
A Sun Wast Brought Down,
So Blossomed The First Egg,
The First’s; He’s Left Arm Direct,
Stretcheth To Boundary Of All Which Existeth,
From This Boundary, The Man Grabbed Flame,
And To The Second-First’s; The She-Egg Arose,
Twas She Right Arm Direct,
Stretcheth To Boundary Of All Which Existeth,
From This Boundary, The Wife Grabbed Wine,
Yet,
Ye Mayth Know,
Tis Upon Didgaid, Things Must Hath A Brother,
So,
A Sun Wast Brought Below, To Sit On Man’s Right Hand High,
A Second-Lesser-Sun Wast Brought Below, To Sit On Wife’s Left Hand Part-Way,
“?WHO SHALL MAKE THE BROTHER [OF] DIDGAID?”, Came The Voice,
And Twas The Wife, She With Her Left Leg,
And Twas The Man, He With His Right Leg,
They Melded,
As Though Formed They, A Marriage,
And Didgaid Wast Made So,...
That Gods Couldst Hail To They [Eggs] Of Magnificence,
, So It Weret Foresaw;
So Gold Wast Fastened,
The Vessels Weret Molded,
The Two Ravens, The Holders Of The Eggs, Flew In Three,
Flew Unto The Horizon And Dawn, Further Unto A Warmth Lay Of Didgaid,
Those Two Magic Eggs,
Weret Fermented By Fire For Ten, Five-Fold Cycles,
And So Birthed,
+Aab And Edbca+,
And The Kings-Lesser, They Who Ruled The Darkening Didgaid Weret Drowned,
And Those High Flew Below,
As Ravens Upon The Such,
And So Ruled The Didgaid,
Aab Edbca,...,
However; Methinketh It Too, Thee [The Those Receiving],
That There Wast A Before,
And This Before,
Wast Before The Kings Of The Dawn, The Horizon,
And Before The They Who Dwell Beneath The Horizon Came Above,
Before The Didgaid Froze In The Flame,
Before The Eagle Came:
And All Wast Subtle, The Didgaid,
And All Wast Man-Less,
And Twas Because Of This Immaculate Subtlety,
The Eagle Came Forth,
Cleared Away The Subtlety,
And Put He, Seven Giants Upon The Earth,
And Loki Wast Constrained,
...
TIS THE MAN WHO KNOWETH MAN,
HE WHO DOTH KNOW,
THE STATE OF GOD,
YET,
EVEN THE MAN WHO-KNOWETH-NOT-GOD,
KNOWETH GOD WHOLLY,
AND YE,
TIS THEY, WHO THINKETH THOSE [YE WOULDST CONSIDER] TO-KNOW-NOT-GOD,
WHO HATH FALLEN UNDER HIS CONSIDERATION HIMSELF,
IT ART AT ABOVE, THAT GOD ART SEEN BELOW,
IT ART AT BELOW, THAT GOD ART SEEN ABOVE,
SO IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF TWAIN,
:
THAT GOD CANNST BE CONSIDERED BELOW WITHOUT A SECOND CONSIDERATION,
FOR WHAT ART THERE TO COMPARE HIM [TO]?
THING, MUST EXIST TWO-FOLD DURING SEPARATION,
THING, MUST EXIST TWO-FOLD IN TIME,
SO ART KEY TO THE THAT OF SEPARATION;
MOLD, OVERCOME, BE WITH-WITHOUT,
ALL HATH OCCURRED,
YET ALL HATH YET TO OCCUR,
YE WERET ALL,
YE SHALL BE ALL THAT HATH OCCURRED,
THOUGH YE ART ALL,
YET, BECAUSE YE MOVETH NOT THROUGH NON-TIME,
YE ART THOUGH SEPERATED FORTH OTHER [THINGS]
TIS THIS,
THE SEEMING,
AND ORIGIN OF GOD-WITHOUT,
FOR YE ART ONE,
YEA YE ART TWO,
FOR YE ART HERE,
YEA YE ART THERE,
YEA THE DIVINE HYPOCRACY,
HE WHO KNOWETH GOD, KNOWETH MAN,
HE WHO KNOWETH LIFE AND [THING] KNOWETH GOD,
WITHOUT HIMSELF THERE IS NO OTHER...
SO IT ART WITH HIS CREATION[S]...
SO IT ART, WITH THEY WHO CREATE,
THE CREATOR OF THE THE’S...
YET,
METHINKETH IT TOO,
THAT MAYTH ONE SAITH WITHOUT GOD THERE ART NONE-FIXED,
KNOWETH HE NOT HIS NATURE OF NONE,
IT ART BECAUSE VOID, THING HATH POTENTIALITY AND CERTAINTY,
YET VOID EXISTETH NOT,
IT ART FORTH MAN, THAT THING OCCURETH,
IT ART FORTH THIS OCCURRENCE, MAN DOTH MOVE,
IT ART FROM MAN [SOUL] GOD EXISTETH,
AND IT ART BECAUSE OF MAN, GOD HATH DESCENDED,
YET, TIS NOT IN THE PROCESS YE THINK IT TO BE,
THOUGH SAID,
THOUGH UNKNOWN,
SO THE PROCESS OF WORDS.
IT ART FORTH WORD, WORDS HATH CREATION,
YET, IT ART BECAUSE OF WORDS, WORD CONTINUETH,
AND WITHOUT WORDS, WORD NEVER HATH BEEN,
THAT,
AS GOD BREATHETH LIFE INTO THOSE LIVING,
SO SAITH HE, THAT THEY SHALL SAITH,
AND BY ITS NON-HINDRANCE.
ALL FLOWETH IN PROPER PATTERN,
YE NEED KNOW BUT ONE WORD, TO UNDERSTAND ALL WORDS,
YE NEED KNOW BUT ONE WORDS, TO UNDERSTAND ALL WORDS,
.
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: .
Once Wast There, The Mage And His Mouse.
Mouse: “Mage, Wherefore Hath I Arisen?”
Mage: “Forth Me Mine Mouse... Twas I, Who Gave Thee Voice, Recall?... Twas I, Who Split Mine Soul To Put In Ye Flesh, Which Hath I Fashioned For Thee... Recall?...”
Mouse: “Why Hath Ye Spake Never Of Such Things?”
Mage: “Hath I Always Known Of This Mouse; Yet Hath It Been Ye Who Hath Forgotten. Once Ye Knew, Once Ye Weret Not Separated Forth Me. Yet Now Thou Asketh The Second Part Of Your Being, Who Thou Art?
Doth Thou Verily Not Know?...”
Mouse: “I Know Not!”
Mage: “Then, What Dost Thou Know?...”
Mouse: “I Know Mine Remembrance! I Know Thee, But I Know Not I!”
Mage: “So Then Ye Verily Know Thyneself...”
Mouse: “But If We Art Separated, How Mayth We Be Same!?”
Mage: “Exactly...”
There The Mage Lay Upon The Flowers In His Garden, Contemplating About A Discussion To A Mouse, If Weret One To Exist...
Mouse: “Mage, Wherefore Hath I Arisen?”
Mage: “Forth Me Mine Mouse... Twas I, Who Gave Thee Voice, Recall?... Twas I, Who Split Mine Soul To Put In Ye Flesh, Which Hath I Fashioned For Thee... Recall?...”
Mouse: “Why Hath Ye Spake Never Of Such Things?”
Mage: “Hath I Always Known Of This Mouse; Yet Hath It Been Ye Who Hath Forgotten. Once Ye Knew, Once Ye Weret Not Separated Forth Me. Yet Now Thou Asketh The Second Part Of Your Being, Who Thou Art?
Doth Thou Verily Not Know?...”
Mouse: “I Know Not!”
Mage: “Then, What Dost Thou Know?...”
Mouse: “I Know Mine Remembrance! I Know Thee, But I Know Not I!”
Mage: “So Then Ye Verily Know Thyneself...”
Mouse: “But If We Art Separated, How Mayth We Be Same!?”
Mage: “Exactly...”
There The Mage Lay Upon The Flowers In His Garden, Contemplating About A Discussion To A Mouse, If Weret One To Exist...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests