MNEMONICS
MNEMONICS
Mnemonics in antiquity were most considered in the context of what is today know as the
art of memory.
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202%20.htm
art of memory.
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202%20.htm
Re: MNEMONICS
Mnemonic - Wikipediattps://en. Wikipedia org/wiki/Mnemonic
The word "mnemonic" is derived from the Ancient Greek word (mnemonics). meaning "of
memory, or relating to memory" and is related to Mnemosyne (remembrance "). the name of the goddess of memory in Greek mythology. Both of these words are derived from u??u (meme).
MNEMONIC
The word "mnemonic" is derived from the Ancient Greek word (mnemonics). meaning "of
memory, or relating to memory" and is related to Mnemosyne (remembrance "). the name of the goddess of memory in Greek mythology. Both of these words are derived from u??u (meme).
MNEMONIC
Re: MNEMOSYNE AND MNEMONICS
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202%20.htm
MNEMOSYNE
Mnemosyne, in Greek mythology, the goddess of memory. A Titaness, she was the daughter of Uranus (Heaven)
and Gaea (Earth), and According to Hesiod, the mother (by Zeus) of the nine Muses.
She gave birth to the Muses after Zeus went to Pieria and stayed with her nine consecutive
nights.
MNEMOSYNE
Mnemosyne, in Greek mythology, the goddess of memory. A Titaness, she was the daughter of Uranus (Heaven)
and Gaea (Earth), and According to Hesiod, the mother (by Zeus) of the nine Muses.
She gave birth to the Muses after Zeus went to Pieria and stayed with her nine consecutive
nights.
Re: MNEMONICS
Mnemosyne, in Greek mythology, the Goddess of memory. A Titaness, she was the daughter of Uranus (Heaven) and
Gaea (Earth) and, according to Hesiod, the mother (by Zeus) of the nine Muses. She gave birth to the Muses after
Zeus went to Pieria and stayed with her nine consecutive nights,
MNEMOSYNE
MNEMONICS
Mnemonics in antiquity were often considered in the context of what is today known as the art of memory.
Re: MNEMONICS
Mnemonics in antiquity were often considered in the context of what is today known as the art of memory.
MNEM0NICS
Re: MNEMONICS
What one always needs to remember is that traditional forms, including those bearing the now unpopular name of dogmas, are keys to unlock the gate of Unitive Truth; but they are also (since a key can close, as well as open, a gate) possible obstacles to its profoundest knowledge: all depends on how the forms are envisaged and used at different stages of the Way. It is by his active exercise of the faculty of metaphysical insight conferred on him that man is enabled to situate, and eventually to transcend, distinctions of religious form, but without blurring or betrayal of that which provides its efficient cause for each form as such. Living his own form faithfully and intensely a man will live all 'other' forms by implication. This is yet another lesson to be learned with the help of the present book, by those who find the way to reading it 'in depth', through the 'heart's eye'-the faculty of intuitive intelligence previously mentioned-and not merely 'on the surface', through the brain's eye which reasons and analyses, but never actually sees.
Re: MNEMONICS
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... A%20IS.htm
MEME
I
ME ME ME ME
IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT
Meme
/mi?m/
Noun: meme; plural noun; memes
1.
an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation
or other non-genetic means.
2.
an image, video, piece of text.,typically humorous, that is copied a s spread rapidly by Internet users, often with
slight variations.
Internet - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
viewtopic.php?f=1&p=9578#p9578
MEME
I
ME ME ME ME
IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT
Meme
/mi?m/
Noun: meme; plural noun; memes
1.
an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation
or other non-genetic means.
2.
an image, video, piece of text.,typically humorous, that is copied a s spread rapidly by Internet users, often with
slight variations.
Internet - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
viewtopic.php?f=1&p=9578#p9578
Re: MNEMONICS
I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now through all the hurt and pain
Its time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything.
So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
whats done is done, it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending
I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now the guilt is all mine
can't live without the trust from those you love.
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love and pride
because of that it's killing me inside
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down,
in my heart of hearts,
I know that I could never love again
I've lost everything
everything, everything
that matters to me,
matters in this world
I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now all the guilt is mine
can't live without
the trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
we can't forget love and pride
because of that, its killing me inside
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down

I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now through all the hurt and pain
Its time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything.
So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
whats done is done, it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending
I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now the guilt is all mine
can't live without the trust from those you love.
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love and pride
because of that it's killing me inside
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down,
in my heart of hearts,
I know that I could never love again
I've lost everything
everything, everything
that matters to me,
matters in this world
I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now all the guilt is mine
can't live without
the trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
we can't forget love and pride
because of that, its killing me inside
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests