TO THE CREATOR AND SITE-SIGHT,
SIGHT I AYEYA,
THE EIGHTH-HUNDRETH IMMACULATE,
...
[+...[*]...+]...++
[...++...]+...
[...+++...]...
...
..
.
................................................................++................................................................
...........................................................+........+.............................................................
.............................................................+......+.............................................................
............................................................+....+................................................................
....................................................+...................+.........................................................
....................................................+.+.............+..+.........................................................
....................................................+..+...........+...+.........................................................
..................................................+..++...........++..+.........................................................
.................................................+..++.............+.+..+.......................................................
................................................++...+....+..+....+..+.+.......................................................
..............................................+...+.+.....+++.....+..+++......................................................
..............................................+++..+......++......+.............................................................
......................................................+....+....+....+...........................................................
.......................................................+...+.....+..+............................................................
.......................................................+...+.....+...+...........................................................
.......................................................+..+.......+..+...........................................................
........................................................+.+.........++...........................................................
.....................................................+...+..........+....+.......................................................
..........................................................................................................+....+..................
..........................................................................................+..+........+........+.................
.....................................................................................+...+.............+..++.....................
.............................................................................+......++..............++...........................
.....................................................................++..+.....+..................+..+...........................
................................................................+...+....+..................++...+...............................
......................................................................+.......+..........+.+..+..................................
..................................................................+.......+.+........+..+..+.....................................
.............................................................+.....+......+.......+..+.+.........................................
.........................................................+....+........+.....+......+++..........................................
...............................................++++..+..........+....+...........................................................
................................................+....+..........+...+.............................................................
..............................................................+..+.................................................................
.............................................................+..+..................................................................
...............................................................................+...................................................
............................................................................+.......++............................................
.............................................+.+........+++........+++++++....++................+............................
................................................+.+++........+............................................++.......+............
................................................................................++.................................+........+.....
..................................................+......+++.............................+++++.......++.++......+.............
..............................................+...+.....+++........+++++......+.........++++..+..............................
...............................................................................+.....+.............................................
...................................................................................+...............................................
..............................................................+....................................................................
............................................................+.+...................................................................
.............................................................+..+.................................................................
.................................................+++..........+....+.............................................................
..............................................++++..+...........+.....+.........++.............................................
.........................................................+.....+........+......+....+..+........................................
..............................................................+.....+......+.......+...+.+......................................
...................................................................+.........+++......+.+...+...................................
.......................................................................+........+..........+.+..+................................
..................................................................+...+.....+...................+...+............................
...................................................................+++.+.......++....................+..........................
..................................................................................++...+.............+...........................
.........................................................................................+.......+.....+.........................
....................................................................................................+..........+..................
.........................................................................................................+....+...................
....................................................+++...............+++.......................................................
......................................................+...+.........+..+.........................................................
.........................................................++.........+.+..........................................................
........................................................+...+......+...+.........................................................
.........................................................+..+......+..+..........................................................
.........................................................+...+.....+...+.........................................................
.........................................................+....+...+....+.........................................................
.................................................++....+.......+......+...+++..................................................
...............................................+.....+.+.....+++....+..+.+.....................................................
....................................................+.+.+..............+.+.+....................................................
.....................................................+..+.+..........+.+..+.....................................................
.......................................................+..+...........++.+.......................................................
.......................................................+..+............+..+......................................................
.......................................................+....................+.....................................................
............................................................+........+............................................................
............................................................+.....+...............................................................
...........................................................+........+.............................................................
..............................................................+++................................................................
................................................................*..................................................................
................................................................O.................................................................
.............................................................O....O..............................................................
..........................................................O..........O...........................................................
.......................................................O................O........................................................
.....................................................O.....................O.....................................................
..................................................O..........................O...................................................
...............................................O................................O................................................
.............................................O....................................O..............................................
..........................................O....................O....................O...........................................
.......................................O.....O................O................O.....O........................................
....................................O........O................O................O.......O......................................
..................................O..........O................O................O.........O....................................
...............................O.............O....OOOOOOOOOOOOO....O..............O.................................
............................O............OO....OO.....................OO...OO.............O...............................
.........................O............OO....OO............................OO....OO...........O............................
.......................O...........OO.....OO...............................OO.....OO...........O..........................
....................O..............OO.....OO...............................OO.....OO..............O.......................
.................O....................OO....OO............................OO....OO...................O....................
..............O............................OO..OO.....................OO..OO............................O.................
............O................................O.....OOOOOOOOOOOO....O.................................O...............
.........O...................................O................O................O.................................O............
......O......................................O................O................O....................................O.........
...O.........................................O................O................O......................................O.......
.O.............................................................O...........................................................O....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................................A..................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................E..........................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................T.........................H....................................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................H................................T................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................................E..................................N...............................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................H...............................A.................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................U.........................M....................................................
..................................................................................................................................
........................................................M.........................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................................A..................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................N..........................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................U.........................T....................................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................H................................H................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................................E..................................E................................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................................H...............................H.................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................T.........................U...................................................
..................................................................................................................................
........................................................N.............M..........................................................
..................................................................................................................................
................................................................A................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................................N...............M.........................................................
..................................................................................................................................
................................................I..............................U.................................................
..................................................................................................................................
........................................Y..............................................H.........................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................E................................................................I................................
..................................................................................................................................
........................A.............A.................................................A..............A.......................
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................A......................................G.........................A.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............T................................G...............................T................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............G..................................G.............................G..................................G............
..................................................................................................................................
...............T...............................A................................T...............................A...............
..................................................................................................................................
..................C.........................T......................................C.........................T..................
..................................................................................................................................
........................T................................................................T.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................T................................................................T................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................T................................................................T........................
..................................................................................................................................
..................T.........................G......................................T.........................G.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............A................................G...............................A................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............C..................................T.............................C..................................T.............
..................................................................................................................................
...............C...............................A................................C...............................A..............
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................G.....................................G.........................G.................
.................................................................................................................................
........................A................................................................A......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................A................................................................A................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................A.................................................................A.......................
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................A......................................G.........................A.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............T................................G...............................T................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............G..................................G.............................G..................................G............
..................................................................................................................................
...............T...............................A................................T...............................A...............
..................................................................................................................................
..................C.........................T......................................C.........................T..................
..................................................................................................................................
........................T................................................................T.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................T................................................................T................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................T................................................................T........................
..................................................................................................................................
..................T.........................G......................................T.........................G.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............A................................G...............................A................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............C..................................T.............................C..................................T.............
..................................................................................................................................
...............C...............................A................................C...............................A..............
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................G.....................................G.........................G.................
.................................................................................................................................
........................A................................................................A......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................A................................................................A................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................A.................................................................A.......................
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................A......................................G.........................A.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............T................................G...............................T................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............G..................................G.............................G..................................G............
..................................................................................................................................
...............T...............................A................................T...............................A...............
..................................................................................................................................
..................C.........................T......................................C.........................T..................
..................................................................................................................................
........................T................................................................T.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................T................................................................T................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................T................................................................T........................
..................................................................................................................................
..................T.........................G......................................T.........................G.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............A................................G...............................A................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............C..................................T.............................C..................................T.............
..................................................................................................................................
...............C...............................A................................C...............................A..............
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................G.....................................G.........................G.................
.................................................................................................................................
........................A................................................................A......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................A................................................................A................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................A.................................................................A.......................
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................A......................................G.........................A.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............T................................G...............................T................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............G..................................G.............................G..................................G............
..................................................................................................................................
...............T...............................A................................T...............................A...............
..................................................................................................................................
..................C.........................T......................................C.........................T..................
..................................................................................................................................
........................T................................................................T.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................T................................................................T................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................T................................................................T........................
..................................................................................................................................
..................T.........................G......................................T.........................G.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............A................................G...............................A................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............C..................................T.............................C..................................T.............
..................................................................................................................................
...............C...............................A................................C...............................A..............
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................G.....................................G.........................G.................
.................................................................................................................................
........................A................................................................A......................................
..................................................................................................................................
...............................A................................................................A................................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................................A.................................................................A.......................
..................................................................................................................................
..................G.........................A......................................G.........................A.................
..................................................................................................................................
...............T................................G...............................T................................G.............
..................................................................................................................................
..............G..................................G.............................G..................................G............
..............................++.................................................................++.............................
...........................+.++.+............................................................+.++.+...........................
.............................+..+...............................................................+..+............................
.......................+..............+...................................................+..............+......................
......................+...+......+...+..................................................+...+......+...+......................
......................+.+..........+.+..................................................+.+..........+.+......................
...................+...+....+....+...+................................................+...+....+....+...+....................
..................+.+.+..........+.+.+..............................................+.+.+..........+.+.+....................
...............+...+..+....+....+...+...+.........................................+...+..+....+....+...+...+...............
........................+....+....+.....+..................................................+....+....+.....+.................
..........................+..+..+............................................................+..+..+..........................
..........................+..+...+...........................................................+..+...+.........................
..........................+..+...+...........................................................+..+...+.........................
...........................+.+.+...............................................................+.+.+..........................
...........................+++++.............................................................+++++..........................
...............................+.................................................................+.............................
................................+...............................................................+..............................
.................................+.............................................................+...............................
..................................+...........................................................+................................
...................................+.........................................................+.................................
....................................+.......................................................+..................................
.....................................+.....................................................+...................................
......................................+...................................................+....................................
.......................................+.................................................+.....................................
........................................+...............................................+......................................
.........................................+.............................................+.......................................
..........................................+...........................................+........................................
...........................................+.........................................+.........................................
............................................+.......................................+..........................................
.............................................+.....................................+...........................................
..............................................+...................................+............................................
...............................................+.................................+.............................................
................................................+...............................+..............................................
.................................................+.............................+...............................................
..................................................+...........................+................................................
...................................................+.........................+.................................................
....................................................+.......................+..................................................
.....................................................+.....................+...................................................
......................................................+...................+....................................................
.......................................................+.................+.....................................................
........................................................+...............+......................................................
.........................................................+.............+.......................................................
..........................................................+...........+........................................................
...........................................................+.........+.........................................................
............................................................+.......+..........................................................
.............................................................+.....+...........................................................
..............................................................+...+............................................................
...............................................................+.+.............................................................
................................................................+..............................................................
....................................................++++++++++++++++++..................................................
.................................................+++......................+++................................................
..................................................+..........................+.................................................
...................................................+.........................+.................................................
..................................................+...........................+................................................
................................................+...............................+..............................................
................................................+...............................+..............................................
....................................................+........................+.................................................
........................................................+...............+......................................................
.......................................................+.................+.....................................................
.........................................................+............+........................................................
...........................................................+.........+.........................................................
...........................................................+..........+........................................................
............................................................+........+.........................................................
...........................................................+..........+........................................................
......................................................++..................++..................................................
...................................................+...........................+...............................................
............................................................+++++++..........................................................
........................................................+.............+........................................................
.....................++++++++++........................+...++..+.......................++++++++++.....................
...+..............................................+.....+............+..........+....................................+........
....+...................................................+..............+.....................................................+.
.......+.................................................+............+...................................................+....
............+............................................+...........+.............................................+...........
.........................++++...........................+.............+.............................++++....................
.............................+...........................+.............+............................+..........................
................................+...............+.......+.............++........................+.............................
........................................+++..............+...........+...............+++.....................................
.............................................................+......+...........................................................
................................................................++..............................................................
YE
MOST GRANDEST MOST,
THE INQUIRY TO THE NATURE OF TIME,
THIS IS THE SCENE OF THE SCENE UNSEEN,
THE UNSEEN SCENE OF THE SEEN UNSEEN,
THIS IS THE THOUGHT OF THE OUGHT NOT SOUGHT,
THE BROUGHT THOUGHT OF THE SOUGHT NOW OUGHT,
THIS IS THE THOUGHT OF OUGHT TO BE SOUGHT,
THIS IS THE THE SCENE OF SEEN,
....................................................................I...
..................................................................AND............+
..............................................................YE AND YE...........................+
..........................................................THE THE THE THE...............................+
........................................................THE THE THE OF THE...................................+
....................................................THE THAT OF THIS AND THE....................................+
...........................................THE THE THE OF OF WITH ITS IT AND ANDS...............................+
............................................................THE THE THE.....................................................+
..................................................................OF..............................................................+
................................................................THAT...............................................................+
.................................................................AND.................................................................+
.................................................................THIS..................................................................+
.................................................................AND...................................................................+
................................................................THOSE..................................................................+
................................................................THERE..................................................................+
.................................................................HERE...................................................................+
................................................................THERE..................................................................+
................................................................THOSE..................................................................+
.................................................................AND...................................................................+
.................................................................THIS..................................................................+
.................................................................AND.................................................................+
................................................................THAT...............................................................+
..................................................................OF..............................................................+
............................................................THE THE THE.....................................................+
...........................................THE THE THE OF OF WITH ITS IT AND ANDS...............................+
....................................................THE THAT OF THIS AND THE....................................+
........................................................THE THE THE OF THE...................................+
..........................................................THE THE THE THE...............................+
..............................................................YE AND YE...........................+
..................................................................AND............+
....................................................................I...
THIS IS THE SCENE
YE,
IT ART YE THAT EATETH THYSELF,
FOR,
IT ART YE THAT DEVOURETH THYNESELF,
TO BIRTH FORTH THYSELF ANEW,
............................................YE......................................
............................................IT.......................................
...........................................ART.....................................
........................THE YE THAT DOETH ALL AND WHO..................
.......................................EATHETH...................................
...........................................THY.....................................
...........................................SELF....................................
..........................................OWN.....................................
........................................SO...YE...................................
...................................ART.........BIRTHED.........................
................................ONCE............MORE...........................
.................................TO...............SEITH..........................
...........................THYNE..................SELF..........................
............................WHO.....................ATE.........................
GOOD
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: GOOD
Rabbit, Brother, Owl, Tree, Mage, Fool, Stance:,
YE,
Wast There Once, Two Rabbit Brothers,
And Played They, And Hunted They,
Thence Once, On Hunt, The Rabbits Killed A Bee,
Brother Rabbit A: "Shall I Eat Mine Bee, For Killed I, He..."
Brother Rabbit B: "Yet Art We Brothers, Shall Not We Share?..."
Brother Rabbit A: "Hath Not I Greater Act Thence Thee!? If Wish Ye A Bee To Cease Thyne Hunger, Must Hunt Thee Thyne Own!..."
The Two Parted, And Whence Rabbit A Fell To Sleep, The Brother Rabbit B, So Upset Of He Brother, Left, And Took The Remainder Of His Brother's Gold.
Rabbit A, Awoke Nay To Play With He Brother, Nor Hunt, And Wast He So Very Sad...
For Rabbit Loved He Brother, And Wished Not He Leaving,
Now: The Poor Rabbit Thought He Brother At Play. Thought He, He Mayth Return. So, Happy He Became For A Time...,
When Returned He Not, Much Didst Search Rabbit A, Yet Thy Brother Wast Brought Not Unto Rabbit's Sight,
Rabbit Thought: "Ought I To Seek Owl... For Great Art He In Sight,..." So Sought Rabbit, -The Ought Of The Owl...,
Rabbit: "Dear Owl, Hath Lost I, Mine Brother... Cannst Ye Seith He Through Thyne Sky's?..."
Owl: "Dear Rabbit, Why Consulteth Me, And Nay Thyneself?..."
Rabbit: "Fayre Owl! Most Holy Art Ye Thence I, Aye!"
Owl: "Why Dost Ye Thinkest Such So?... Why Shallt Ye Consulte Not Worm? Or Ant?..."
Rabbit: "For Can Ye Seith Those Above, With Thyne Wings Most Just! And Fayre!"
Owl: "Indeed Mayth I Seith They Above, Yet Cannst I Seith Those Below...
Shall Ye Know The Earth, In Thy Dwelling Hole,
Wherefore I Shall Never Know...
That I Shall Know The Sky Whence Thou [Now] Shalt Ever Knowest Not...
Yet, Mine Sky's Art Nary Fayerer Thence Thyne Holes...
So Long, As We Change Not...
It Art In The Roots Of Thyne Trees Whereth Ye Dwell, That Seed Art Planted And Blossom,
And It Art In Sky, The Fruit Cometh To Fruition, Whereth The Tree Art Complete...
Without I To Pluck The Fruit, Ye Shall Hath Not Seed To Plant And Grow, And We Nay To Feast On Apples And Olives,
Without Thee, Shall Not I Hath Fruit To Pluck For Thee And Me, Nor Shall We House To Dwell,
Connecting The Flying Beings And They Leaping Beings...
Aye, A Place Thyne Brother Layth,
Yet Heed That It Art Nay Whereth Doth Thou Expect,
Seek The Man-Mage,
But Ever Know Ye;
That Man's Head Art Useless, If Not With His Feet To Support It..."
And Though Owl Knew Whereth He Rabbit's Bother Dwelled Hiding, He Told Not Thy Dear Rabbit...
Rabbit Pondered. Hopeful Wast He, That The Man-Mage Knew Of He Brother, And Owl Verily Aiding He Wast, And Then, Most Swiftly, Didst Tree Intervened,...:
Tree: "Knoweth I, Whereth Thyne Brethren Lie
If Ye To Know, Thence Ye To A Depth Must Go..."
Owl: "Dearest Rabbit, List Ye Not To [The] Tree For Which Upon I Stand. It Shalt Bring To Thee Only Grief. Telleth It Veril, Indeed, Yet A Veril It Art Which Ye Shall Come Not To Seith, Though Nevertheless Doth It Stand...
Shall It Fool Thee, By Its Wisdom Ways,
And Show Thee A Process, However Veril, By Which Willt In Thy Eyes Beeth Seen Ugly,
Stay Ye Fickle,..."
But Rabbit Heeded Not. Desired He Without Owl-Reckoning, The Verilness Of Tree. And Owl, Left To Sky...
Rabbit: "Make Tell, Thou Tree Of Whereth Mine Brother Layth!"
Tree: "Thyne Brother, Hideth In Thy Gold Stolen..."
Rabbit: "Where Beeth Mine Gold?..."
Tree: "With Thee..."
Upset Wast Rabbit, And Angry. Listened Not He, To The Fayre Owl. Listened Not He, To The First Reckoning.
"It Art Contradiction!", Thought He, And Thought He,...,
"Nay, Ever Nay!"
Eventually, The Man-Mage, Didst Rabbit Come Upon.
Rabbit: "Mage, Hast Ye Know The Place Of My Brother Mine?"
Man-Mage: "Whence Wast His Disappearance?..."
Rabbit: "When Didst I Fell To Sleep, Left He Without Speech..."
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Wast Ye Dreaming?..."
Rabbit: "Nay! Of Course I Speak To Thee At Right Moment!"
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Art Ye Dreaming?..."
Rabbit: "For Can I Feel, For Can Make I Certain And Discern!"
Man-Mage: "Who Art To Saith, To Dream Is Non-Real? Doth Not Thee Dream, In Reality?
Bring To Me Rabbit, A Parcel Of Thy Tree Thither, To Make A Wand,
Shall Thence, Tell I, Whereth Thyne Brother Lie..."
So Rabbit Journeyed To The Tree Once More, To Pluck A Branch.
Tree: "Why Doth Ye Break Mine Branches?..."
Rabbit: "For Mage Hath Asked It Of Me!"
Tree: "Love I, Mine Branches I Hath,
Without Such, A Pain And Lost Must I Last..."
Rabbit: "Fret Not Tree! Branches-Without, Shall Ye Still Live..."
Returning To Mage, Rabbit Gave The Branch...
Rabbit: "For Thee Mage, Hath Brought I Tree'S Loveliest Branch Atop Sparrow's Nest..."
Man-Mage: "Why Rabbit, Didst Ye Take Not Branch Forth Root? Nor One Perished?
Cannst I Wield This Branch, For It Art Nay Hardened Through Time,
Weret It Soon Living, And Bend Dost It Doeth..."
Man, Seeing The Good Intention Of Rabbit, Aided He Regardless.
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Owl, Should Ye Find Once More...
Farewell Rabbit..."
Rabbit, Knowing He Not Whereth Owl Dwelled, Set Out In Journey. Crossed He The Large Bridge Over Large Water. There Didst He Find The Fool.
Rabbit: "Who Art Thee?"
Fool: "I Am The Fool And Joker Of The King... Why Dost Thou Roam?"
Rabbit: "For Lost I, Mine Brother, He Who I Play..."
Fool: "For I Enjoy Play, I Shall Play With Thee, If Thou Desirest Of Me?..."
Rabbit And Fool Played, And They Played; And Rabbit, After So Long Of Play, Forgot Of His Brother. One Instance, He Being Joker, Tricked Rabbit Into Thinking Wast He A Piece Of Gold,
And Once, While At Play, Owl Came.
Owl: "Rabbit, Hath Found Thou, Thy Brother?"
Rabbit: "Nay..."
Owl: "Whyfore?..."
Rabbit: "For Hath I In Play With Mine Friend..."
Owl: "Weret Not, Thyne Brother Thy Friend?..."
Rabbit, Now Remembering He Brother, Grew Sad. Hath He Forgotten Of His Dear Brother And Surely Wast He Now Lost Forever.
"Art It Only Thyne Head That Maketh Ye Saddened. The Fool, Hath Thy Brother Always Been..."
And Fool Revealed Himself As He Identical Brother,
And Forever More They Played,
...
YE,
Wast There Once, Two Rabbit Brothers,
And Played They, And Hunted They,
Thence Once, On Hunt, The Rabbits Killed A Bee,
Brother Rabbit A: "Shall I Eat Mine Bee, For Killed I, He..."
Brother Rabbit B: "Yet Art We Brothers, Shall Not We Share?..."
Brother Rabbit A: "Hath Not I Greater Act Thence Thee!? If Wish Ye A Bee To Cease Thyne Hunger, Must Hunt Thee Thyne Own!..."
The Two Parted, And Whence Rabbit A Fell To Sleep, The Brother Rabbit B, So Upset Of He Brother, Left, And Took The Remainder Of His Brother's Gold.
Rabbit A, Awoke Nay To Play With He Brother, Nor Hunt, And Wast He So Very Sad...
For Rabbit Loved He Brother, And Wished Not He Leaving,
Now: The Poor Rabbit Thought He Brother At Play. Thought He, He Mayth Return. So, Happy He Became For A Time...,
When Returned He Not, Much Didst Search Rabbit A, Yet Thy Brother Wast Brought Not Unto Rabbit's Sight,
Rabbit Thought: "Ought I To Seek Owl... For Great Art He In Sight,..." So Sought Rabbit, -The Ought Of The Owl...,
Rabbit: "Dear Owl, Hath Lost I, Mine Brother... Cannst Ye Seith He Through Thyne Sky's?..."
Owl: "Dear Rabbit, Why Consulteth Me, And Nay Thyneself?..."
Rabbit: "Fayre Owl! Most Holy Art Ye Thence I, Aye!"
Owl: "Why Dost Ye Thinkest Such So?... Why Shallt Ye Consulte Not Worm? Or Ant?..."
Rabbit: "For Can Ye Seith Those Above, With Thyne Wings Most Just! And Fayre!"
Owl: "Indeed Mayth I Seith They Above, Yet Cannst I Seith Those Below...
Shall Ye Know The Earth, In Thy Dwelling Hole,
Wherefore I Shall Never Know...
That I Shall Know The Sky Whence Thou [Now] Shalt Ever Knowest Not...
Yet, Mine Sky's Art Nary Fayerer Thence Thyne Holes...
So Long, As We Change Not...
It Art In The Roots Of Thyne Trees Whereth Ye Dwell, That Seed Art Planted And Blossom,
And It Art In Sky, The Fruit Cometh To Fruition, Whereth The Tree Art Complete...
Without I To Pluck The Fruit, Ye Shall Hath Not Seed To Plant And Grow, And We Nay To Feast On Apples And Olives,
Without Thee, Shall Not I Hath Fruit To Pluck For Thee And Me, Nor Shall We House To Dwell,
Connecting The Flying Beings And They Leaping Beings...
Aye, A Place Thyne Brother Layth,
Yet Heed That It Art Nay Whereth Doth Thou Expect,
Seek The Man-Mage,
But Ever Know Ye;
That Man's Head Art Useless, If Not With His Feet To Support It..."
And Though Owl Knew Whereth He Rabbit's Bother Dwelled Hiding, He Told Not Thy Dear Rabbit...
Rabbit Pondered. Hopeful Wast He, That The Man-Mage Knew Of He Brother, And Owl Verily Aiding He Wast, And Then, Most Swiftly, Didst Tree Intervened,...:
Tree: "Knoweth I, Whereth Thyne Brethren Lie
If Ye To Know, Thence Ye To A Depth Must Go..."
Owl: "Dearest Rabbit, List Ye Not To [The] Tree For Which Upon I Stand. It Shalt Bring To Thee Only Grief. Telleth It Veril, Indeed, Yet A Veril It Art Which Ye Shall Come Not To Seith, Though Nevertheless Doth It Stand...
Shall It Fool Thee, By Its Wisdom Ways,
And Show Thee A Process, However Veril, By Which Willt In Thy Eyes Beeth Seen Ugly,
Stay Ye Fickle,..."
But Rabbit Heeded Not. Desired He Without Owl-Reckoning, The Verilness Of Tree. And Owl, Left To Sky...
Rabbit: "Make Tell, Thou Tree Of Whereth Mine Brother Layth!"
Tree: "Thyne Brother, Hideth In Thy Gold Stolen..."
Rabbit: "Where Beeth Mine Gold?..."
Tree: "With Thee..."
Upset Wast Rabbit, And Angry. Listened Not He, To The Fayre Owl. Listened Not He, To The First Reckoning.
"It Art Contradiction!", Thought He, And Thought He,...,
"Nay, Ever Nay!"
Eventually, The Man-Mage, Didst Rabbit Come Upon.
Rabbit: "Mage, Hast Ye Know The Place Of My Brother Mine?"
Man-Mage: "Whence Wast His Disappearance?..."
Rabbit: "When Didst I Fell To Sleep, Left He Without Speech..."
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Wast Ye Dreaming?..."
Rabbit: "Nay! Of Course I Speak To Thee At Right Moment!"
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Art Ye Dreaming?..."
Rabbit: "For Can I Feel, For Can Make I Certain And Discern!"
Man-Mage: "Who Art To Saith, To Dream Is Non-Real? Doth Not Thee Dream, In Reality?
Bring To Me Rabbit, A Parcel Of Thy Tree Thither, To Make A Wand,
Shall Thence, Tell I, Whereth Thyne Brother Lie..."
So Rabbit Journeyed To The Tree Once More, To Pluck A Branch.
Tree: "Why Doth Ye Break Mine Branches?..."
Rabbit: "For Mage Hath Asked It Of Me!"
Tree: "Love I, Mine Branches I Hath,
Without Such, A Pain And Lost Must I Last..."
Rabbit: "Fret Not Tree! Branches-Without, Shall Ye Still Live..."
Returning To Mage, Rabbit Gave The Branch...
Rabbit: "For Thee Mage, Hath Brought I Tree'S Loveliest Branch Atop Sparrow's Nest..."
Man-Mage: "Why Rabbit, Didst Ye Take Not Branch Forth Root? Nor One Perished?
Cannst I Wield This Branch, For It Art Nay Hardened Through Time,
Weret It Soon Living, And Bend Dost It Doeth..."
Man, Seeing The Good Intention Of Rabbit, Aided He Regardless.
Man-Mage: "Perhaps Owl, Should Ye Find Once More...
Farewell Rabbit..."
Rabbit, Knowing He Not Whereth Owl Dwelled, Set Out In Journey. Crossed He The Large Bridge Over Large Water. There Didst He Find The Fool.
Rabbit: "Who Art Thee?"
Fool: "I Am The Fool And Joker Of The King... Why Dost Thou Roam?"
Rabbit: "For Lost I, Mine Brother, He Who I Play..."
Fool: "For I Enjoy Play, I Shall Play With Thee, If Thou Desirest Of Me?..."
Rabbit And Fool Played, And They Played; And Rabbit, After So Long Of Play, Forgot Of His Brother. One Instance, He Being Joker, Tricked Rabbit Into Thinking Wast He A Piece Of Gold,
And Once, While At Play, Owl Came.
Owl: "Rabbit, Hath Found Thou, Thy Brother?"
Rabbit: "Nay..."
Owl: "Whyfore?..."
Rabbit: "For Hath I In Play With Mine Friend..."
Owl: "Weret Not, Thyne Brother Thy Friend?..."
Rabbit, Now Remembering He Brother, Grew Sad. Hath He Forgotten Of His Dear Brother And Surely Wast He Now Lost Forever.
"Art It Only Thyne Head That Maketh Ye Saddened. The Fool, Hath Thy Brother Always Been..."
And Fool Revealed Himself As He Identical Brother,
And Forever More They Played,
...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest