973

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

973

Post by hope »

We have now '973 'total topics on the forum.

WELL I NEVER DID I EVER


image.jpeg
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: 973

Post by Nazheek »

time oh time, dearest time
9828 48 9828, 4517589 9828
18 12 18 39 18
9 3 9 3 9
+ + 9 +

if(above)
then(below);
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: 973

Post by hope »

Good to see you back Nazheek.. I was beginning to
feel lonely on the magical road of life.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest