Inside the mind of a Schizophrenic

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Lannix
Posts: 230
Joined: 04 Jan 2016 07:37
Contact:

Inside the mind of a Schizophrenic

Post by Lannix »

....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:46, edited 4 times in total.
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: Inside the mind of a Schizophrenic

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Hello Lannix,

This post is probably one is the most interesting schizophrenic stories I have heard.

I am studying psychology and have been for a few years now.
Of course I must be logical when it comes to my career, although of all places I'm right here, on 973 eht namuh. And I've become more of a believer than skeptic after reading and understanding this amazing website.
Most people will tell you that all your experiences will be that because of your schizophrenia.

But what if it wasn't?

Now that I think of it I wouldn't even call myself an anctuak psychologist, but rather a theoretical one. I try to discover things that most people (psychologists) say is not possible.
I am the same way with physics. Physics defines all the laws of nature, but a law means there's a certain point where eventually it will end.

But what if we can go beyond those rules?

And what if we can do the same with psychology?
Let's be a little theoretical here for a second.
I know this may sound absolutely insane, so bare with me when I tell you this. But what if schizophrenia is actually and ability.
What if the government doesn't want people to have this so they give them pills in order to stop this.

But I mean you never know, for the government can do crazy things. What about that time when a man had said he had found the cure for cancer? A few days later he was found dead and no one knew why. Also what about the man that said he had found an invention where cars can run on water? Two days later he was found murdered and no one knew why.
Then my theory seems just slightly more realistic then.

Either way, your schizophrenic stories are beyond most of what I have heard.
Even though what you explained is mostly the symtoms of it, what if they were messages as well.

If you ever get the chance to stop taking those pills again for a while and get another strange experience. Write them all down. Give every single detail you have experienced/saw/heard/felt anything like that.
If you wouldn't mind I would be more then glad to look over and talk to you about your experiences.
I have had experience in this particular psychology field for as long as I can remember.

I also have a few questions if you don't mind me asking:

Did these experiences feel good? Or bad?

Did these experiences ever make you fearful in any way?

What kind of emotions did you feel during these experiences?

Would you want to go through it again?

If you can answer a few of these questions for me it would help greatly.

Thank you for this very interesting topic, I hope all goes well, and I hope to talk soon!

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests