AMBROSIA

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

AMBROSIA

Post by Nazheek »

AMBROSIA
THEE ELIXIR OF GOD BELOVED
THINE DRINK OF THINE MIND
THY FATE BE SAVED
THY LIFE BE LONG

1 13 2 18 15 19 9 1
1 4 2 9 6 1 9 1
5 2 7 1
7 8
1 5
6

Although it hurts, I can't avoid
Longing to go where I know I'll be destroyed
Do what you'd like and I'll go willingly because your venom is ambrosia to me.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests