I swear, calling upon Apollo the physician and Asclepius, Hygeia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses as witnesses, that I will fulfill this oath and this contract according to my ability and judgment.
A flask a vial
A vial of lime
On the rosy lips of the liar
Great Prince sublime
Bring me thy heart
Thy heart thy shall bring me
To keep you forever apart
Apart ye shall be made
To keep ye of afflictions free
Drink from the font ye must
From the fountain ye must drink
Font of the ancients, feint fountain font
PANACEIA
PANACEIA
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Re: PANACEIA
I’ve arrived
Your lost divine
I seek guidance
For you are wisest
Your lost divine
I seek guidance
For you are wisest
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest