we have hit a stump
a tree so large we couldn't comprehend
the world folded beyond it
our minds being pulled so close
and all we could feel
our eyes looking at the rust
it seems the gears have fell out of sync
but as it was foretold
only the trees should hold
as if they were never old
this stump will take some time
A temporary goodbye
O.P.A.L
a stump
a stump
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
Re: a stump
Greetings O.P.A.L,
All is well I hope. I am not sure what the circumstances are right now, and I know that you have stated this as a temporary goodbye, but we would be saddened to loose a compelling contributor like yourself.
Although I dont always respond, these poems you have created always fascinated me in the sense of relatability in such a curious way.
I'm much hoping, and looking forward to your return.
Sending thoughts over to you,
Best of regards,
Sh3rl0ck
All is well I hope. I am not sure what the circumstances are right now, and I know that you have stated this as a temporary goodbye, but we would be saddened to loose a compelling contributor like yourself.
Although I dont always respond, these poems you have created always fascinated me in the sense of relatability in such a curious way.
I'm much hoping, and looking forward to your return.
Sending thoughts over to you,
Best of regards,
Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests