I see

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

I see

Post by Black_Rose »

......................
Last edited by Black_Rose on 18 Nov 2020 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: I see

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Red_Rose AKA Black_Rose,

Welcome back, and reiterated birthday greetings, I must admit I am perplexed, I have looked at your Red_Rose member record and nothing has changed, so why your original access details should suddenly stop working I have no idea. I hope everything is going well in your world. Redbeck.


Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests