Page 1 of 1
BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 20 Nov 2019 21:20
by Redbeck
BeN1 May I wish you happy birthday, I am forced to accept that you are hundreds of years younger than me, but I wish you good health, happiness and fulfillment in the coming 12 months. We have so much to achieve between us all, let us go to it with great determination and the will to change for good with the seeds of knowledge which we communally spread. Thank you for another year of your great help. To your birthday and the future Regards Redbeck.

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:48
by Sh3rl0ck
Dearest friend BeN1,
I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I nod my head to you, a fellow so bright and full of wisdom. I've followed your posts with great interest since I started here on the forum, and I'm glad to know a powerful mind like yours. Also this is an appreciation and reminiscence on your constant support and given wisdom to me and other fellow members here on the forum. Once again, I'm wishing you a splendid day!
Sh3rl0ck
--------------------
Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:36
by BeN1
--------------------
--------------------
Posted: 22 Nov 2019 15:24
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 22 Nov 2019 21:42
by Redbeck
--------------------
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:36
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 13:13
by Redbeck
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BeN1 may you have a wonderful celebration and enjoy a day of magic, lucky card tricks and don’t forget to practice your juggling skills.
Best Wishes Redbeck

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 13:38
by Redbeck
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO OUR FRIEND BeN1….
And thank you for your most valuable contributions to the ORACLE.
Every good wish from Redbeck and Dave D,
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202166.htm

--------------------
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 14:49
by BeN1
--------------------
--------------------
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 21:04
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:12
by O.P.A.L
I have to take my hat off to you sir, and wish you the happiest of birthdays. Hope for only the best.
--------------------
Posted: 21 Nov 2020 19:40
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:53
by IoBoI
this made me light up