BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BeN1 May I wish you happy birthday, I am forced to accept that you are hundreds of years younger than me, but I wish you good health, happiness and fulfillment in the coming 12 months. We have so much to achieve between us all, let us go to it with great determination and the will to change for good with the seeds of knowledge which we communally spread. Thank you for another year of your great help. To your birthday and the future Regards Redbeck.

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dearest friend BeN1,
I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I nod my head to you, a fellow so bright and full of wisdom. I've followed your posts with great interest since I started here on the forum, and I'm glad to know a powerful mind like yours. Also this is an appreciation and reminiscence on your constant support and given wisdom to me and other fellow members here on the forum. Once again, I'm wishing you a splendid day!
Sh3rl0ck
I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I nod my head to you, a fellow so bright and full of wisdom. I've followed your posts with great interest since I started here on the forum, and I'm glad to know a powerful mind like yours. Also this is an appreciation and reminiscence on your constant support and given wisdom to me and other fellow members here on the forum. Once again, I'm wishing you a splendid day!
Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BeN1 may you have a wonderful celebration and enjoy a day of magic, lucky card tricks and don’t forget to practice your juggling skills.
Best Wishes Redbeck


Best Wishes Redbeck


-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO OUR FRIEND BeN1….
And thank you for your most valuable contributions to the ORACLE.
Every good wish from Redbeck and Dave D,
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202166.htm


And thank you for your most valuable contributions to the ORACLE.
Every good wish from Redbeck and Dave D,
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202166.htm


--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 4 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I have to take my hat off to you sir, and wish you the happiest of birthdays. Hope for only the best.
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest