Gaia

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Gaia

Post by Helios »

Howdy partners, there’s a lot of distress in the world rn over COVID-19, but the fear is the real poison. Lend me your strengths so I can meet my partner, and help inspire the change necessary in this world. The change to acknowledge the love. I’ve done a lot of reading and you know I have. I will do my best to help my neighbors, I will try not to feel frustrated when they are struggling to see the light. I will do my best to help them learn and then teach them how to help other people aswell through just basic human empathy. The earth is aching
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Gaia

Post by Helios »

Earth be vital, love be vigor
Death be facade, what is true will prosper
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests