Page 1 of 1

Brothers

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:33
by Helios
Heed my message lend me your strength for it is me with ultimate understanding. The world needs our helps we must ease the mass panic. This world won’t end up like the rest I promise you I will make sure of it

Re: Brothers

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:36
by Helios
As a furie I vow not to break my oaths with god but the only way I won’t be able to uphold this promise is if the abilities of my mortal form fail.
I say again lend me your strengths to help this world learn and prosper. Let the utopian Renaissance come underway

Re: Brothers

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:39
by Helios
Btw. Leave me here on earth to help. If the earth be plunged into darkness I will choose willfully to stay and help the damned. I know you want me but I care more for well being of the masses here.
Now watch me do my magick