Brothers
Brothers
Heed my message lend me your strength for it is me with ultimate understanding. The world needs our helps we must ease the mass panic. This world won’t end up like the rest I promise you I will make sure of it
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Re: Brothers
As a furie I vow not to break my oaths with god but the only way I won’t be able to uphold this promise is if the abilities of my mortal form fail.
I say again lend me your strengths to help this world learn and prosper. Let the utopian Renaissance come underway
I say again lend me your strengths to help this world learn and prosper. Let the utopian Renaissance come underway
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Re: Brothers
Btw. Leave me here on earth to help. If the earth be plunged into darkness I will choose willfully to stay and help the damned. I know you want me but I care more for well being of the masses here.
Now watch me do my magick
Now watch me do my magick
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests