Libra Moon April 2020

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Libra Moon April 2020

Post by Helios »

Not exactly one for horoscopes or astrology but I do like astronomy and since this is a super moon arriving with the libra constellation I found it interesting. It’s going to be the largest super moon of the year tonight so I guess I’ll peep if the weather permits
https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/1198/ ... pink-moon/
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests