I’m sure all of us were overwhelmed with some sort of energy/anxiety/curiosity. Most of us here consumed by a fever, I sat for two weeks at first doing nothing but reading every now and then, the site opening up beautifully, but I knew there was still something missing and of course I haven’t even scratched that iceberg. But I had found one essential truth and that was love and it clicked the house of cards fell and I felt ashamed it took a site to remind me, I realized really how much time I wasted on getting angry at ignorance or people’s willful obliviousness, and I still suffer today from a temper and anxiety but thanks to the site to help me connect the dots it’s satiated with every flare up.
I had stayed up all night consumed by excitement, giddy and I immediately realized wanted to show everyone what I just found but then, I realized that I don’t need to the only thing I can show people is love. I immediately ran to my mother and wasn’t frustrated in her company but happy and content, I had respect for all the little things. I had forgotten how much time I’ve spent in the dark angry and frustrated and disappointed with the world around me, and of course I mean to a degree I still am everyone is, but I take it slower and I try to help ppl relax and give some sound advice when people come to me for it.
Love truly is the bridge between the microcosm and macrocosm and that just clicked, everything in life and nature works better symbiotically rather than in competition. Nudibranchs with chlorophyll in their bodies is what came to mind with this, they literally evolved to share a body with plants and it’s been extremely beneficial for them
My experience discovering this
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests