Self Doubt Advice

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Self Doubt Advice

Post by IoBoI »

I’m not your therapy guru but I’ve played the game of doubting myself long enough
See there’s nothing wrong with self doubt, it’s like keeping your mental in check for any fallacies there might be, but unnecessary self doubt is in itself a fallacy
It usually stems from societal beliefs conflicting with your own personal ones, now I’m not saying all of society has it wrong by that logic Ted Bundy is an acceptable human, what I am saying is why beat yourself just bc no one around you bothers to carry an intelligent conversation or is so far cemented in their beliefs they won’t bother to see it from your perspective, this society will worship the absolute dumbest shit we all recognize that, if this world will think “hmm yes rap video with bitches and mind crippling amounts of substance abuse this man must be the path” then I think there’s no need to hate yourself simply bc someone else isn’t up to par with your personal tastes.
However arrogance is a devil, you are not special no one but by Crowleys words “Everyone is a star and do what thou wilt” then again that man died penniless and a heroin addict and abused and used countless people, so his fallacy is obvious.
In conclusion don’t cripple yourself on the volition of another mans opinion, people have a compass for sound advice and will naturally gravitate towards it, that’s why self help books and all that bullshit succeeds so much, it’s genuine decent advice turned into a tool for petty profit.
Just bc some girl you met online would rather talk about shallow shit and you just wanna talk on some real shit does not mean there is anything wrong with you, I’m here to say there is nothing wrong with you especially if you’re here on this site, don’t let others ideas invade your head, you are a rock of crystal they are a pillar of salt, you are light and they are a blight.
I’ve spent a lot of time alone I know how it’s maddening humans are social creatures, even getting coffee or walking down the streets of your city can give you your social fix.
As Bob Marley said “fasting from humans is important also”
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest