It’s not a stomp, but a dance
Re: It’s not a stomp, but a dance
No matter what, they can’t stop the music. Art is a reflection of life and life a reflection of art. Art transcends times and physicality.
So instead of being serious, and rigid, one can flow. It the nature of the water in the stream to the alignment of the stars and planets to flow in accordance. Ever assisting and complimenting each other to make up one whole picture.
I’m always plagued by ideas that I’m not doing this right, but everytime, something slaps me in the face to tell me keep going donT doubt
So instead of being serious, and rigid, one can flow. It the nature of the water in the stream to the alignment of the stars and planets to flow in accordance. Ever assisting and complimenting each other to make up one whole picture.
I’m always plagued by ideas that I’m not doing this right, but everytime, something slaps me in the face to tell me keep going donT doubt
•
Re: It’s not a stomp, but a dance
One day, we’ll all be there, consumed in riotous conversation. This forum is the lobby of conversation for the labyrinthine library. One day, in a land beyond this one, we’ll all be in discussion with tea in a castle or garden estate.
Where we may let our art and passion and minds wander roam and gallop like mustangs. Sounds cheesy to me it’s just Easy. Community is here, death I do not fear life is what I revere. I only wish to provide service for all here
Where we may let our art and passion and minds wander roam and gallop like mustangs. Sounds cheesy to me it’s just Easy. Community is here, death I do not fear life is what I revere. I only wish to provide service for all here
•
Re: It’s not a stomp, but a dance
Read my rants. Or not. Truly doesn’t matter to me, I just wish to come to a place where everything can be recorded. From my process from true shut mindedness to amazement of the cosmos. Moderators may just stuff my unnecessary comments to the back I’m find of that. When I speak or type here I do while tapping into my other state, which is an unfortunate flurry of emotion and passion, a generator without cease. So that words here maybe understood on surface level and spiritual. Doing my best to guide. All of you, have become role models and guides in a world I found few and few with consistency. Overwhelming sense of community since the first times here which envelopment to this day. It always sounds so cheesy and generic said blatantly in my head, all that matters is the feelings are real, that fire for the smoke signals that be these words. My purpose is to guide and calm humanity when they need it, show them pure love executed mesmerizingly and beautifully. Following the choreography of a dance that transcends time to join and make people smile. Laughing at me, or with, or both along my journey, I’ve still made one smile, a second of amusement beyond the normal cacophony. It makes me happy, as meaningless to some, even as those forget as those forget a tides mark upon the shore. It makes them feel, it makes them think, it touches them. As dave touched me first with aristic drake originality, as then his years of work of the text so religions, metaphysical concepts, descriptions of other worlds, and psychological and spiritual remedies to help his brothers and neighbors. An embodiment of creativity and curiosity flowing with will. Thus he triumphed, he won what we sought, a desire for us all no matter how few or many to see things beyond your normal day to day and wonder and think with richness, not bound by the shallow.
I could rant for years in a stream of words and ideas and imagery, this an iceberg of what here has released. I wish to be as a mustang gallops, leaving behind a trail or path or footsteps, and have some flowers and plants bloom along my trek.
I could rant for years in a stream of words and ideas and imagery, this an iceberg of what here has released. I wish to be as a mustang gallops, leaving behind a trail or path or footsteps, and have some flowers and plants bloom along my trek.
•
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests