found this in my docs, i started this search caused by my subconscious, it lead me on paths only i (or at least i thought) could understand, it lead me to a writing, something i only faintly remember, i noticed some possible similarities from this site, or maybe I'm just telling myself that, either way i could use similar minds, maybe my being is something greater than what i seek, or something i shouldn't be seeking at all.
"The sun sets as we watch, the golden sky your soul, pure and perfect"
Golden sky = soul
[Find soul]
Note: find similarities with pure and perfect
Scarab = sky theory:
Golden sky = scarab (maybe)
Scarab = soul [still find soul]
Note: said "find similarities with pure and perfect" possible more subconscious hinting? Maybe, if so pure and perfect probably is referencing gold, pure gold is soft, perfect maybe the scarab, implying that the golden sky is the scarab so the soul is scarab, its also saying that the scarab is soft, but scarab shells are hard so it would be the inside, a hard shell but soft inside a mask to hide the soft inside
Golden sky = soul, soul = mask of toughness but soft inside
Note: in clue 2 golden sky has no "s", scarab starts with s, clever hinting brain, and knowing you you kept it simple, nice
Found ramblings called "the sentient mask":
I don't know who I am, I know my problems I'm aware and know how to fix them but something stops me dead in my tracks Every Time, it's like I can't move and I can't fix what needs to be even though I know I should, as if some unknown force is stopping me, but here's the thing, this force is not unknown but also is, cloaking itself in paradoxes with rules set that I just can't bypass, it's someone inside of me, another person, not my conscious, not me, another me, hiding in the depths of me and I'm just the mask, the sentient mask. And even though I'm aware even on the level I even know my subconscious I'm still a mystery even to myself, like an onion and I just keep peeling back endless layers to a dormant being of unknown nature who is absolute, strong but weak, he is the opposite of himself a paradox in his own right and by acknowledging his being and trying to understand what it is or how it is, where it is I get a migraine and pass out, but I don't know if I do or if I'm making it up, maybe it is true but he is doubt incarnate a being that shouldn't be and he's dormant for a reason, eventually I realize the horror that is the truth and find that is just better to live the horror ignoring my mystery entity, my second soul in me, and pretending it doesn't exist.
57 57 92 120 54 67 67
i seek the answer
Re: i seek the answer
You will not be able to ignore. With conflict, instead of facing it with brute force, integrate yourself, this is the alchemy.
Rather than fight let it blend together to form something new
Rather than fight let it blend together to form something new
•
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests