Constructs

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Constructs

Post by IoBoI »

Geometry has power all things are numbered and besides maybe emotion can be measured. Golden ratios, Star of David, Pentagrams, The crucifix, etc.

With this in mind, your body is a tool for directing energy in you and around you, the simplest shape one could start with is a ball.
Like shown in the grand gallery, the -hedrons struck me as significant, imagining this construct makes me feel something, it’s one of many things I found here with significance, it assists me in meditation and the images I see before I sleep
•
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: Constructs

Post by IoBoI »

I have brief touches with it in dreams and one acid trip when I was sick
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests