Constructs
Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:05
Geometry has power all things are numbered and besides maybe emotion can be measured. Golden ratios, Star of David, Pentagrams, The crucifix, etc.
With this in mind, your body is a tool for directing energy in you and around you, the simplest shape one could start with is a ball.
Like shown in the grand gallery, the -hedrons struck me as significant, imagining this construct makes me feel something, it’s one of many things I found here with significance, it assists me in meditation and the images I see before I sleep
With this in mind, your body is a tool for directing energy in you and around you, the simplest shape one could start with is a ball.
Like shown in the grand gallery, the -hedrons struck me as significant, imagining this construct makes me feel something, it’s one of many things I found here with significance, it assists me in meditation and the images I see before I sleep