House

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
zandig2
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Apr 2019 21:17
Contact:

House

Post by zandig2 »

I often dream of a similar life. Same family, same people but my home is different. Every dream I have, I live in the same house.
A house I've never seen before. My life the same in reality but in a reoccurring home that isn't my own. Even now in my dreams I know that I'm dreaming because I recognize this house as somewhere that only exists to me in my head. It wakes me up and lost back in my reality.
I don't know what it means or why it's so specifically repeating. I know the layout so well. It's just not my home.
Lannix
Posts: 230
Joined: 04 Jan 2016 07:37
Contact:

Re: House

Post by Lannix »

....................
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest