Page 1 of 1

2012 + 9 = 2021

Posted: 04 May 2021 17:42
by Lannix
....................

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021 LIFE IS LIFE

Posted: 05 May 2021 22:00
by Redbeck
Thank you Lannix for yet another thought provoking observation as well as the fine flurry of work that you have launched recently. Redbeck

With thanks from DaveD some further signposts to guide the assembled company of explorers further down into the depths of an ocean of awakening knowledge.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202025.htm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI


Image

NISAFIVENISAFIVENISAFIVEAFIVEAFIVEAFIVE

Image


Image

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021 LIFE IS LIFE

Posted: 05 May 2021 22:01
by Redbeck
Image


ImageImage ImageImage

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021 LIFE IS LIFE

Posted: 05 May 2021 22:02
by Redbeck

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021

Posted: 06 May 2021 02:06
by Lannix
....................

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021

Posted: 12 May 2021 06:21
by Beware
... If you really want to know ...

2022/06/06

Re: 2012 + 9 = 2021

Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:33
by Oracle
06/06/2022

I do not make myself out to be not that I AM, nor do I say I AM GREATER THAN I AM, for the words from my mouth are true.