I'm not the one
I'm not the one
....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
-
Jeffrey_Woods
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Jun 2021 21:43
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
Bonne chance même si je ne comprend rien à ce site internet mais j'ai compris une phrase; Je vais mourir.
Bonne chance.
Good luck even if I don't understand anything about this website but I understood a sentence; I will die.
Good luck.
Bonne chance.
Good luck even if I don't understand anything about this website but I understood a sentence; I will die.
Good luck.
-
Queengreen
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 12 Aug 2020 22:25
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
I am the one, (but you are too) we all have God's divine mind and hands, it's my duty to teach all the ways, the Matrix is real, we were all born in hell, it's a hard pill to swallow, but we're all getting out of this shitty state soon!
Re: I'm not the one
Hello, I'm "The One". You will know me by my signs and wonders, by my testimony.
You may see a Solar Eclipse after Easter Sunday, a Blood Moon, Jupiter and Mars conjunction in Pisces, Pentecost, and the day after; I command fire to rain down from the heavens. If a volcano erupts, it will be because I have been angered.
Good luck. 2022/06/06
You may see a Solar Eclipse after Easter Sunday, a Blood Moon, Jupiter and Mars conjunction in Pisces, Pentecost, and the day after; I command fire to rain down from the heavens. If a volcano erupts, it will be because I have been angered.
Good luck. 2022/06/06
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
wow someone could really take credit for natural disasters like that
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
you wont die you respawn dissappointed in yourself and the pain doesnt leave
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
very nice
king of the castle king of the castle, i have a chair i have a chair
king of the castle king of the castle, i have a chair i have a chair
Re: I'm not the one
Auriorusiana wrote: 21 Jun 2021 08:07 wow someone could really take credit for natural disasters like that

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
https://in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20220529_20_100
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
https://www.spaceweather.com/meteors/junebootids.html
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
2022.06.06
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
im sure a beast will fit in perfectly with our zoo planet
Re: I'm not the one
This is what enlightenment looks like, incase anyone is wondering.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
https://youtu.be/frbEqtrx9bg
this man receives injury and becomes a synthesia savant, seeing divine stucture and math, i wax and wane in and out of such states and can activate it im sure anyone can with varying degrees of ability
yknow i had 8 staples in my head at one point and i used to sit be paranoid that i was subjected the fate of being the beast until i had a face to face with God about it
this man receives injury and becomes a synthesia savant, seeing divine stucture and math, i wax and wane in and out of such states and can activate it im sure anyone can with varying degrees of ability
yknow i had 8 staples in my head at one point and i used to sit be paranoid that i was subjected the fate of being the beast until i had a face to face with God about it
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
am i enlightened? idkkk man, im feeling kinda sleepy, might take a nap aaa zzzz
Re: I'm not the one
The Beast is an undesirable role, yet someone must fulfill the prophecy. It entails nothing less than ultimate self sacrifice.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
ive considered joining because i see how it will be very effective in the coming years to assist the collective
one repentent beast will be able to heal countless more afflicted and faster than an average healer
yknow idk whats worse a person purposely becoming an animal or a human who cant acknowledge that he is part animal
its never too late
one repentent beast will be able to heal countless more afflicted and faster than an average healer
yknow idk whats worse a person purposely becoming an animal or a human who cant acknowledge that he is part animal
its never too late
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests