NDE, OOBE, etc

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

NDE, OOBE, etc

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’ve made several posts about this and Ik it’s a dicey subject, pun intended, but it seems that many are having these experiences now as more ripples from the divine permeate our existence

What near death experiences/out of body experiences have you all had?

What’s your reasoning to determine this wasn’t a play of the mind and was truly an experience? (Yes all is mental and we all have constant biases distorting our perception in everything from dreams to apocalypse let’s not get caught on semantics)

How has it changed you and How have you treated the event or events?

Do you understand what could be your own personal insanity and what is a divine nature speaking through “you”?

Would you experience these things again or are you cultivating your reality so it may?
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: NDE, OOBE, etc

Post by Auriorusiana »

When I was 18 I was sick for many reasons and experiencing degrees of insanity in my daily life, so one day I do the logical thing and that’s to take an absurd amount of acid while in a toxic state

There’s too much to describe as to what went on, I think god was making a point with that, but essentially I viewed my entire life in I guess what could be called a vertical mode rather than horizontal if we could apply such concepts to time.

My entire life was condensed into a slideshow esque scene, I saw regrets and the reasons I have to keep living, I saw the scales of ma’at before even having knowledge of them.

Universal coding in a blocky language that resembled Hebrew, flying At me like a minecraft enchanting table or Percy jackson, along with numbers and English I think

After I am weighed on the scales, which were hyper realistic, with wind, coldness, the sounds of the chains twinkling together. It’s determined that I am good? Which immediately I start questioning how these scales work but now I realize they are a cosmic force that Anubis or Ma’at don’t control but they govern and care for it like we have with the Ark.

After this I get the option to die peacefully or continue on this rock which a lot of deliberation went into this including conversation with beings I’m not going to get into now out of a personal inclination not to describe such events to non believers who haven’t experienced it themselves

My family was there watching the weighing take place too, family members I know I haven’t even met yet in person yet all there.

After witnessing more sacred geometry and coding for programs I begin to hit ego death further and I started streaking in my street in the middle of the night

I could see a grid pattern on the entire world like those cheap Christmas lights that ppl project on their houses, and I could see peoples etheric bodies floating above their houses.

I also witness planes falling out of the sky and helicopters flying all around me which I think was me viewing into a different point of time of something extremely hectic taking place

When my mother finds me in a frantic state she begins to pray for me, images of the pieta flash in my mind, I didn’t even know the name at the time but I was familiar with the piece.

I would describe this as a crossroads event, it’s probably some of the most common of these experiences between people, being given the opportunity to leave this world after facing “judgement” which I’d like to say we’ve completely botched the meaning of the word and it’s concept nowadays with virtue signaling, given the beauty of flushing out the entire ego with ones whole life and then stepping beyond it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests