Our newest member "DanielTa" joined the forum today, making it an amazing 8316 members.
8316 In another name 1836
New Member
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: New Member
Welcome, welcome DanielTa, 8316 has reported in to the mothership, so a spray of same-number paint to start the day. Redbeck

Then a spash of sunshine, I don't know what the weather's like near you, but as I write I'm staring out at low slung gunmetal- grey clouds depositing bucketfuls of rain on the landscape. So here is a clip from what is known as voyage 8136, somewhere between Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain and Venice, Italy; the intellectual triumph is in the exact destination.


Then a spash of sunshine, I don't know what the weather's like near you, but as I write I'm staring out at low slung gunmetal- grey clouds depositing bucketfuls of rain on the landscape. So here is a clip from what is known as voyage 8136, somewhere between Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain and Venice, Italy; the intellectual triumph is in the exact destination.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests