Redbeck has posted 660 posts as from today, 2nd November at 13.15pm
With great respect for Redbeck, our very own Mr Wordsmith, he keeps our forum ticking over, always replies to others posts, and welcoming new members.
Mr Wordsmith spurs us on forwards, onwards and upwards.
Congratulations to Redbeck-660 posts
Congratulations to Redbeck-660 posts
Last edited by hope on 02 Dec 2017 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 14 Jun 2026 09:17, edited 2 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Congratulations to Redbeck-660 posts
Thank You, Danke, Kiitos, Merci, Gracias, Grazie, Dziekuje, Spasibo, Efcharisto for your kind comments, I see from the original post date I am late, too late, much too late in acknowledging these warm words Hope, for most warm they are and for which I apologise and add my many thanks to BeN1 for his timely congratulatory reminder. For me it is always a great pleasure to correspond with such a dedicated vibrant Oracle Forum community and watch it grow daily into such a great Cherry tree of universal mind.


Re: Congratulations to Redbeck-660 posts
Quotes for
Audi Abu Tayi
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
"I AM A RIVER TO MY PEOPLE "
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20899.html
Audi Abu Tayi
from Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
"I AM A RIVER TO MY PEOPLE "
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20899.html
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest