Page 1 of 1

Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 04:30
by packajos000
RabbitThought.png

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 04:39
by packajos000
Let It Certain Beeth:
If I Shallt Kill Not Rabbit, Rabbit Shallt Kill I,
Ray.png
Shall I Kill,
?

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 11:20
by Redbeck
Hail Packajos000 how art thou brave knight. Talking of which in light hearted mode, there is a fictional homicidal rabbit, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog in the Monty Python film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. More to follow.....

Image

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 23:51
by Redbeck
Is that a pentacle I see before me Sir Packajoss000, I believe it is and further to the subject of rabbits, despite my jolly jest earlier, in certain Tarot decks the card featuring the rabbit is the Ten of Pentacles.

Image

and on occasion the Six of Pentacles

Image

and also on occasion the Ace of Pentacles

Image

And in addition the combination of rabbit and pentagrams most Wiccan

Image