Fellow kin, new comer here.
-
6Neffertem6Phoenix6
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12 Mar 2020 13:41
- Contact:
Fellow kin, new comer here.
As soon as I had discovered this website I knew that the recent rise in the intensity of numerical synchronicity in my life wasn't for no good reason. I have had powerful experiences since I was a child without going too much into it I write exactly as this content creator does and the numbers, symmetry and geometry are identical along with the content. Has anyone else had the same instinctual/intuitive experiences ?
Re: Fellow kin, new comer here.
Yessir keep diggin sir yessir
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests