Gods of Olympus Alive today

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Gods of Olympus Alive today

Post by Helios »

Proposal: God of course has agents and different levels of being at his disposal and use. These were the Gods of Olympus, Jesus, Allah, Gods of Egypt, etc.
If reincarnation is real and it is, then these Gods walk among us today, new bodies, same passions, same powers, same capabilities.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Lannix
Posts: 230
Joined: 04 Jan 2016 07:37
Contact:

Re: Gods of Olympus Alive today

Post by Lannix »

....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Gods of Olympus Alive today

Post by Helios »

I think I get your likening. But ive never seen it, nor do I think I have to to receive your point, and idk if I wanna watch it now. Should I?
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests