Proposal: God of course has agents and different levels of being at his disposal and use. These were the Gods of Olympus, Jesus, Allah, Gods of Egypt, etc.
If reincarnation is real and it is, then these Gods walk among us today, new bodies, same passions, same powers, same capabilities.
Gods of Olympus Alive today
Gods of Olympus Alive today
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Re: Gods of Olympus Alive today
....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Gods of Olympus Alive today
I think I get your likening. But ive never seen it, nor do I think I have to to receive your point, and idk if I wanna watch it now. Should I?
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests