Brothers

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Brothers

Post by Helios »

Heed my message lend me your strength for it is me with ultimate understanding. The world needs our helps we must ease the mass panic. This world won’t end up like the rest I promise you I will make sure of it
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Brothers

Post by Helios »

As a furie I vow not to break my oaths with god but the only way I won’t be able to uphold this promise is if the abilities of my mortal form fail.
I say again lend me your strengths to help this world learn and prosper. Let the utopian Renaissance come underway
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Brothers

Post by Helios »

Btw. Leave me here on earth to help. If the earth be plunged into darkness I will choose willfully to stay and help the damned. I know you want me but I care more for well being of the masses here.
Now watch me do my magick
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests