BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Redbeck »

BeN1 May I wish you happy birthday, I am forced to accept that you are hundreds of years younger than me, but I wish you good health, happiness and fulfillment in the coming 12 months. We have so much to achieve between us all, let us go to it with great determination and the will to change for good with the seeds of knowledge which we communally spread. Thank you for another year of your great help. To your birthday and the future Regards Redbeck.


Image
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Dearest friend BeN1,

I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I nod my head to you, a fellow so bright and full of wisdom. I've followed your posts with great interest since I started here on the forum, and I'm glad to know a powerful mind like yours. Also this is an appreciation and reminiscence on your constant support and given wisdom to me and other fellow members here on the forum. Once again, I'm wishing you a splendid day!

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Redbeck »

Image
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Redbeck »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BeN1 may you have a wonderful celebration and enjoy a day of magic, lucky card tricks and don’t forget to practice your juggling skills.

Best Wishes Redbeck


Image


Image
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Redbeck »

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO OUR FRIEND BeN1….
And thank you for your most valuable contributions to the ORACLE.
Every good wish from Redbeck and Dave D,

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202166.htm


Image


Image
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 4 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
O.P.A.L
Posts: 147
Joined: 04 Mar 2019 16:18
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by O.P.A.L »

I have to take my hat off to you sir, and wish you the happiest of birthdays. Hope for only the best.
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: BeN1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by IoBoI »

this made me light up
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests