I BELIEVE

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

I believe in love.
In Peace, in joy.
I believe in HEALING.
I believe in sharing, in fraternity, in joy.
These things will come.
Soon.
I see Light.
I see happy childrens, I see united communities, I see couples who love each other very much without suffering.
I have suffered too much so far and now I deserve to be happy.
I deserve everything I see.
I deserve what I am.
And I am a Mother and a Mother wants her children to be HEALED, not condemned.
And, of course, she sometimes uses the hard way but only to straighten.
I live it mystically. I know that there are HEALTHY loves, made of light, tenderness, understanding without tears and lacerations, without falsehoods and lies, without illusions.
Without magic!

I believe very much in the COUPLE.
For this I am ALONE.

Because I SEE that the healthy couple can exist.
And then I'm not satisfied.

Love is a very serious thing that must be fed only with first fruits

JUSTICE in the world can only be done by making Love.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’m happy to have talked to you
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

Image

LOVE IS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE


20201211_130417.jpg

SEED MEETS REED

Image
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

Image

Image


AMA!

LOVE!

AMA.gif
AMA.gif (12.8 KiB) Viewed 8695 times
MAAT

THE SQUARE



Image

HIGH PRIESTESS ON THE SQUARE


Image
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

SARA1.jpg
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

DTCLX0QWAAANmt1.jpg
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

Image

STEFANO CARLINO
HE IS PETRUS ROMANUS
FIRST PETRUS
THE ORIGINAL
I LOVE HIM
GRET LOVE
GREAT GREAT LOVE
FOR HIM

http://www.stefanocarlino.com
HE LIVES
LIKE ST. FRANCIS
REALLY!
NOT TO PRETEND!

A GREAT GREAT GREAT MAN!

Ti voglio bene Stefano, sei uno degli uomini migliori che io abbia mai conosciuto.
Il mio <3 cuore è sempre con te, sempre.
Alessandra
20201211_140836.jpg
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Black_Rose »

Image

WHERE ARE YOU MY LORD?
WHERE?
MY HEART NEEDS YOU...
MY FLESH NEEDS YOU

Image
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

I would like to learn more of maat and Anubis
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

These have just appeared nearly overnight
Attachments
8394D1C9-E025-4E6A-9BFD-74634C5BB6DF.jpeg
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

Allegedly an artist, I’d like to know what they’re made of
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

They have an aura, it could be just sun reflecting off the obelisk but, idk. The artist taking credit seems false to me.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I BELIEVE

Post by Auriorusiana »

Someone should dot all points and connect them see if they are leylines/omphalos. I could be wrong and overthinking this but
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest