I BELIEVE
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
I BELIEVE
I believe in love.
In Peace, in joy.
I believe in HEALING.
I believe in sharing, in fraternity, in joy.
These things will come.
Soon.
I see Light.
I see happy childrens, I see united communities, I see couples who love each other very much without suffering.
I have suffered too much so far and now I deserve to be happy.
I deserve everything I see.
I deserve what I am.
And I am a Mother and a Mother wants her children to be HEALED, not condemned.
And, of course, she sometimes uses the hard way but only to straighten.
I live it mystically. I know that there are HEALTHY loves, made of light, tenderness, understanding without tears and lacerations, without falsehoods and lies, without illusions.
Without magic!
I believe very much in the COUPLE.
For this I am ALONE.
Because I SEE that the healthy couple can exist.
And then I'm not satisfied.
Love is a very serious thing that must be fed only with first fruits
JUSTICE in the world can only be done by making Love.
In Peace, in joy.
I believe in HEALING.
I believe in sharing, in fraternity, in joy.
These things will come.
Soon.
I see Light.
I see happy childrens, I see united communities, I see couples who love each other very much without suffering.
I have suffered too much so far and now I deserve to be happy.
I deserve everything I see.
I deserve what I am.
And I am a Mother and a Mother wants her children to be HEALED, not condemned.
And, of course, she sometimes uses the hard way but only to straighten.
I live it mystically. I know that there are HEALTHY loves, made of light, tenderness, understanding without tears and lacerations, without falsehoods and lies, without illusions.
Without magic!
I believe very much in the COUPLE.
For this I am ALONE.
Because I SEE that the healthy couple can exist.
And then I'm not satisfied.
Love is a very serious thing that must be fed only with first fruits
JUSTICE in the world can only be done by making Love.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE
I’m happy to have talked to you
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE


AMA!
LOVE!
MAAT
THE SQUARE

HIGH PRIESTESS ON THE SQUARE

.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE

STEFANO CARLINO
HE IS PETRUS ROMANUS
FIRST PETRUS
THE ORIGINAL
I LOVE HIM
GRET LOVE
GREAT GREAT LOVE
FOR HIM
http://www.stefanocarlino.com
HE LIVES
LIKE ST. FRANCIS
REALLY!
NOT TO PRETEND!
A GREAT GREAT GREAT MAN!
Ti voglio bene Stefano, sei uno degli uomini migliori che io abbia mai conosciuto.
Il mio <3 cuore è sempre con te, sempre.
Alessandra
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE

WHERE ARE YOU MY LORD?
WHERE?
MY HEART NEEDS YOU...
MY FLESH NEEDS YOU

.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE
I would like to learn more of maat and Anubis
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE
Allegedly an artist, I’d like to know what they’re made of
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE
They have an aura, it could be just sun reflecting off the obelisk but, idk. The artist taking credit seems false to me.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I BELIEVE
Someone should dot all points and connect them see if they are leylines/omphalos. I could be wrong and overthinking this but
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

