What has brought you here?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Coddiwomple
Posts: 19
Joined: 02 Nov 2020 14:48
Contact:

What has brought you here?

Post by Coddiwomple »

Hello members,

I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
Black_Rose
Posts: 518
Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
Contact:

Re: What has brought you here?

Post by Black_Rose »

Nobody answered you.
There is no enigma.
The site does what a common researcher / observer would do, which Is ti compares letters to numbers to mythology, art, etc ...
Didn't Leonardo da Vinci do the same?
In this way the mind expands its limits and awakens latent abilities.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: What has brought you here?

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Coddiwomple wrote: 05 Nov 2020 11:48 Hello members,

I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
Donst ask questions, who secretly want the solved

you say you wont solev it, but you ask for the answer
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: What has brought you here?

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Coddiwomple wrote: 05 Nov 2020 11:48 Hello members,

I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
nobody will ever answer you, cause who is solev that has a lot of responsibility

nobody share this

and somebody who has the answer, will ever know who to talk to about it
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: What has brought you here?

Post by Auriorusiana »

and it’s why the answer is only fulfilling and understood through developing the right questions.

if you could talk to the universe, you’d either have no idea what to ask, or ask until you become silent
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 27 guests