Hello members,
I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
What has brought you here?
-
Coddiwomple
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 02 Nov 2020 14:48
- Contact:
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Re: What has brought you here?
Nobody answered you.
There is no enigma.
The site does what a common researcher / observer would do, which Is ti compares letters to numbers to mythology, art, etc ...
Didn't Leonardo da Vinci do the same?
In this way the mind expands its limits and awakens latent abilities.
There is no enigma.
The site does what a common researcher / observer would do, which Is ti compares letters to numbers to mythology, art, etc ...
Didn't Leonardo da Vinci do the same?
In this way the mind expands its limits and awakens latent abilities.
.. (\ /)
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
.. ( . .)
.o(“)(")..ONENESS
-
3301313.1411033
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
- Contact:
Re: What has brought you here?
Donst ask questions, who secretly want the solvedCoddiwomple wrote: 05 Nov 2020 11:48 Hello members,
I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
you say you wont solev it, but you ask for the answer
-
3301313.1411033
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
- Contact:
Re: What has brought you here?
nobody will ever answer you, cause who is solev that has a lot of responsibilityCoddiwomple wrote: 05 Nov 2020 11:48 Hello members,
I'm new to this rabbit hole and only recently found this forum. I'd like to know a little bit about how you managed to find this site and/or how much time you've spent on it. As a disclaimer, I'm not asking for answers or clues; I have no interest in decrypting this enigma. I just want to know what got you into 973-eht-namuh-973 and what turned you away from casual consumption towards avid analysis. Additionally, what do you regard it as? Do you believe it to be art, proof of God, etc.? I don't want to be too intrusive - you can just give your opinion (I'm not asking for much).
nobody share this
and somebody who has the answer, will ever know who to talk to about it
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: What has brought you here?
and it’s why the answer is only fulfilling and understood through developing the right questions.
if you could talk to the universe, you’d either have no idea what to ask, or ask until you become silent
if you could talk to the universe, you’d either have no idea what to ask, or ask until you become silent
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests