I'm not the one
Re: I'm not the one
You are confused my friend. But in any case, it is too late. It's nothing like what you think it is.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
fair enough
what advice would you give then, if its anyones duty it is yours
what advice would you give then, if its anyones duty it is yours
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: I'm not the one
Cleanse yourself of toxic heavy metals, purify your body. Hide underground when the time calls for it. You will know the right time by the morning star, and by the alignment of Jupiter and Mars in Pisces.
If you haven't already, manifest your Merkabah.
If you haven't already, manifest your Merkabah.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests