I'm new, what up

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
Nora
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Dec 2017 03:59
Location: Ithaca, NY
Contact:

I'm new, what up

Post by Nora »

this place is amazingly confusing and wondrously cryptic. it both fascinates and intimidates me.
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: I'm new, what up

Post by Redbeck »

Nora greetings and welcome to the Oracle Forum community. Your words and their arrangement exude an enthusiastic and sunny disposition. I feel sure that you bring a gust of positivity.

Where are we now, why welding the brain cells of universal mind to get this spinning orb, that we, humankind and our fellow creatures both on land and underwater, along with all the plants, shrubs and trees, that we call home back in decent working order on every level.

Redbeck

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests