I'm new, what up
I'm new, what up
this place is amazingly confusing and wondrously cryptic. it both fascinates and intimidates me.
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: I'm new, what up
Nora greetings and welcome to the Oracle Forum community. Your words and their arrangement exude an enthusiastic and sunny disposition. I feel sure that you bring a gust of positivity.
Where are we now, why welding the brain cells of universal mind to get this spinning orb, that we, humankind and our fellow creatures both on land and underwater, along with all the plants, shrubs and trees, that we call home back in decent working order on every level.
Redbeck

Where are we now, why welding the brain cells of universal mind to get this spinning orb, that we, humankind and our fellow creatures both on land and underwater, along with all the plants, shrubs and trees, that we call home back in decent working order on every level.
Redbeck

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests