Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply

Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

.Above[]...
1
20%
.Below[]...
4
80%
 
Total votes: 5

packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Post by packajos000 »

Let It Certain Beeth:
If I Shallt Kill Not Rabbit, Rabbit Shallt Kill I,
Ray.png
Shall I Kill,
?
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Post by Redbeck »

Hail Packajos000 how art thou brave knight. Talking of which in light hearted mode, there is a fictional homicidal rabbit, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog in the Monty Python film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. More to follow.....

Image
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...

Post by Redbeck »

Is that a pentacle I see before me Sir Packajoss000, I believe it is and further to the subject of rabbits, despite my jolly jest earlier, in certain Tarot decks the card featuring the rabbit is the Ten of Pentacles.

Image

and on occasion the Six of Pentacles

Image

and also on occasion the Ace of Pentacles

Image

And in addition the combination of rabbit and pentagrams most Wiccan

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 28 guests